Chapter 8

D.O's POV

What happened?

I then opened my eyes. My vision is still a bit of a blur but it's coming back bits by bits.

Ugh, my entire body aches so badly.

What the heck happened while I was asleep?

I then wiped both of my eyes with my sleeves and saw that I was on the edge of a staircase.

I was about to stand up until the wheelchair started to shake a bit.

I then tried to keep my balance and looked around.

I saw Chanyeol who is holding- Jackson by- by the neck?!

"What is Jackson doing here?" I mumbled as I try to not shake the wheelchair.

I looked down and saw a phone stuck on the wheel of the wheechair that I am at right now.

"What is that phone doing There?"

I have to get off of this to save Jackson.

But How?

It's to either fall off the staircase and just die or to stay here and do nothing- but I can't just do nothing.

Jackson's POV

I- I'm running out of breath.

I really couldn't breathe at this point.

This syringe just needs to be out of my way. But How?

While I was holding onto Chanyeol by the arm, someone then holds onto mine.

But I couldn't see who it was.

I'm really chocking here and I can't shout for help.

"Hey Jackson- need more air?" Chanyeol said as he tightens his grip on my neck, "oh Wait, what a stupid question, of course you need air. But will I give it to you? Pfft- of course not."

The guy holding onto my arms then holds onto Chanyeol's arm which was holding onto my neck.

The person then pushed Chanyeol out of the way and pulled my hand and started to run.

This person, this person- IS A GIRL?

How strong is She? How did she even? Who is she even?

"Lets save D.O." She said as she kept on pulling me.

She then let's go of my hand and grabs D.O's wheelchair and pushes it backwards away from the staircase.

"You carry weighs right? She asked, "Can you carry him? I'm pretty sure he wont be that heavy."

"Uh yeah I can carry him." I said as I grab onto D.O.

She then puts D.O onto my back and I then piggy backed D.O and we started to walk back to his room.

While we were walking, Chanyeol then ran away and then disappeared.

How useless are police these days?

The girl then walked faster and faster like she needs to go somewhere.

I have no idea who she was, especially that she was wearing a hat and a mouth mask.

"Um, excuse me? May I just ask who you are?"

She then looked back at me and pointed at herself.

"Me? Who am I?" She asks, "do you really wanna know?"

"Well I mean, if you want to tell then sure." I said as I scratch my head.

She then removed her cap but kept her mask on.

"Doesn't it look obvious?" She asks as she fixes her hair.

God she's frustrating.

"Nevermind, just keep on walking."

I then walked a bit faster to get D.O back to his room as quickly as possible.

"Who are you?" D.O mumbled.

The girl then kneels and looks down.

"It's not necessary so do not worry." She said as she runs away, "peace out."

Why wont she tell her name? Or who she was?

"Hey Jackson," D.O said, "Doesn't she seem a bit suspicious?"

"Why do you ask?"

D.O then puts his feet onto the ground and stops the wheelchair.

"Isn't it just weird that she grabbed you in the arm and she suddenly changes her mind and goes for Chanyeol's? It's just a bit too suspicious from my perspective." D.O said as he raises his foot back onto the wheelchair and I then continued on pushing the wheelchair.

"I mean, it wasn't that weird in my perspective."

I don't get what he means... her? Suspicious? No way, she's too nice.

D.O's POV

It may sound a bit strange but- the girl's eyes were twitching as she was holding Jackson's arm and was grinning for a bit but she then later on let's go of his arm and grabs Chanyeol's arm instead.

Plus at the same time, she glared straight at Chanyeol.