15: It's Time to end things

Chanyeol's POV

"What are you doing to me! Where do you guys think-"

The nurses held onto my arms and starts to drag me to some place.

"Where are you guys bringing me!" I tried to have them let go of me but it won't work, "please... I'm begging you. Please let me go. Please let me see D.O, Kris, Chen and Tao...."

Please..

I- I have to apologize.

I've made a huge mistake.

I've killed a lot of people.

And those people, are my family.

Chen rushes to my direction and looked at me straight dead in the eye.

"Let him go. Please, don't put him behind bars." Chen said as he push the nurses away from the tight grip, "he, h-he.... he has a- m-mental disorder. He wasn't doing things on purpose I swear."

Tsk. Mental disorder? You've got to be delusional...

M-mental disorder.... I ha-have mental disorder? SINCE WHEN?!

Come on Chanyeol, do you really believe that? Pfft.

"But sir, he killed your members." The nurse while backing up, "it is just right to put him behind bars to pay for the things he has done to the others."

Kris comes forward.

"This son of a- CAN'T YOU SEE?! HE IS SICK IN THE HEAD RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE TELLING US TO PUT HIM BEHIND BARS?! CAN'T WE CURE HIS MENTAL DISORDER FIRST?!"

The nurses were startled.

Time to act.

"Ch-ch-chen.... he-hel-hel-p... I'm scared.... I don't know where they're trying to carry me....."

Chen hugs me.

"Shh... Chanyeol, it's alright... shh... calm down, it'll be over. They won't be bringing you anywhere bad, I promise."

Chen starts to pat my head slowly as he glare at the nurses.

A doctor appears.

"Sir, we- we can bring him to a mental hospital if that's what you guys want."

Kris gives the doctor a smile.

"Ah- thank god you're here doc! Please do bring him to a mental hospital. I'm afraid that due to the past incidents, his mind must've given up and started to do things to him."

The doctor then walks towards me.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it."

I read in a book that a person with a so called mental disorder doesn't get jail time... by the fact that they are 'sick in the head'... instead they get 'cured' and can be released later on without any case of murdering or assaults although they have done one or two.... or MORE.

"Aha...Aha... AHAHAHA.... ahhhhh- Ahhhhh!!! Aha.ha...ha..."

Let's keep it up.

"Yah! Chanyeol! Are you alright? Tell me." Chen hugs me tightly, "Chen is here for you.. I'll protect you."

I gave a hug back to Chen and began standing up.

"Me-mental hospital? W-why? AHA. why?"

Another doctor suddenly approaches.

"I know this isn't the right time to tell you this but- Tao.... the patient has died. Due to blood loss-"

Chen's POV

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

You call yourselves doctors and yet you guys can't cure a person... ugh, disgusting.

"WHERE IS TAO RIGHT NOW!? TELL ME!"

Chanyeol starts to giggle.

"AHAHAHHAHAGAGHAHA! HE'S DEAD! OH WELL FAREWELL! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO KILL HIM FOR AWHILE NOW AND FINALLY-"

Kris rushes forward.

"C-chen... I'm sorry."

"OH SHUT UP CHANYEOL! I GET IT, YOU HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER BUT YOU BETTER SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS UP! TAO HAS DIED, AND IT'S BECAUSE OF THE BOTH OF YOU. DON'T YOU EVEN DARE SHOW YOUR FACES IN FRONT OF TAO, D.O AND I..... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Ugh. You'll pay for this...

"Doc. Take me to Tao- RIGHT NOW!"

The doctor starts to run.

"Follow me."

"PUT THOSE GUYS IN JAIL FOR MURDER!" I said as I run after the doctor.

Kris' POV

I dialed 119.

"H-h-he-hello... th-this is Kris.... Kris Wu.... I- I killed someone... p-please.. arrest me.... I'm at xxxxx hospital."

I turned off my phone and sat in the ground.

"Nurse... please tell the police my whereabouts. I'm gonna be responsible for Tao's death."

"But sir-"

"I SAID, TELL THE POLICE ABOUT MY WHEREABOUTS AND THAT I AM READY TO BE ARRESTED FOR MURDERING TAO!"

I'm gonna be responsible... I'm not Chanyeol. I'm gonna be mature and face this.

"And also, kill that man. Kill him. He- he is just a son of a bit-"

Chanyeol starts to walk away.

"CHANYEOL! BE A MAN AND FACE YOUR CHARGES! YOU KILLED A TON OF PEOPLE AND WHAT? MENTAL HOSPITAL?! THAT'S WHERE YOU GO?! At first I was alright with the idea but seeing how you act now, you're being a complete piece of crap you know?"

Chanyeol stops and kneels down.

The police arrives.

"NOBODY MOVE! RAISE YOUR HANDS! YOU'RE BOTH ARRESTED FOR MURDER!"

And that is how Chanyeol and I faced our fate.

I'm happy that I at least proved my point.... I'm sorry Tao... I'm sorry for hurting you and not protecting you.. I guess you can call me a coward for hiding and running away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note: end of chapter. Epilogue will be released at some point. Thank you for reading Twelve Members and One Killer ;)