Crushing On Mr Popular

*Please please please vote&comment it'll mean alot to me i know there isn't this type of story out there so if ur lik me maybe you will get a happy ever after.x*

His eyes glittered only to me, across the split second he glanced over me it reminded me of the first time we meet two ordinary nervous children entering scary high school. We were all young and everything seemed so exciting and new, high school was so big and we were so excited to embrace it. Now that we've all grown up high school's hell for us a place to not only learn but more importantly socialise. I'm Isabella Stanley I'm not clever, pretty or popular. Yet ever since year 8 I've had the same crush on the most popular boy in my year, I don't wish for him to be with me I just want him to notice me for once. It all started when we were in year 8 I still vaguely remember the note he publicly read out in front of our form 'Thanks for always being there for me.' It was such a simple joke that I knew in the bottom of my heart that it wasn't true yet I still believed and fell for it now I think back I cherish those moments when we were all young and didn't know the meaning of true love.

I'm sitting near the back of the classroom talking to my best friend after the long missed holidays we just finished whilst I glance at him laughing as always surrounded by his group of friends. His golden flat hair and chocolate brown eyes settled on the fairly pale little boy face, he wasn't tall but around the same height as me. From time to time he always had the ability to make me feel all tingly inside even at the mention of his name. But deep down inside I know he'll never ever feel the same way about me yet I can't help but carry on even though I know I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Back to reality my families complicated I spend most of my time alone in the house which I've grown used to I don't have a great relationship with my older sister and a distant one with my father, my mothers mostly at work but I guess she's the only one that I turn to. Right now I'm sitting on the bed revising for my endless exams whilst going on facebook (the most common method of revising) playing quietly in the background is OneRepublic Hearing voices <---there amazing. Cathy my closest friend is pestering me to go to the park, its Friday meaning a lot of people from school will be hanging out there I ignore this and reply back yes since none of this is going into my head I might as well take a break. I'm still in my dull uniform and exchange my brown blazer for a hoodie and clip back my sandy blonde hair.

We walk there half way and immediately see a group of people from our year going the same direction as us, we arrive shorty and my eyes flicker at the sight of him. His eyes glanced over at me so I quickly removed my eyes off him and looked at Cathy instead. Alex Pettyfier that's his name he was crazy about football and I assume he also only goes out with popular girls. My phone buzzed in my pocket it was my mother telling me to come home urgently because we have some special guests over so I rushed home, parked on our porch was a black BMW(wow rich) I entered standing in the hall was my mother.

"Get changed I picked out a dress for you to wear its on your bed quickly."

"Calm down mum."

I got changed into a one shoulder white dress with a black thin belt and pumps. I hadn't meet the guests yet but they must be fairly important if I have to dress up for them. I went downstairs to meet the important guests instead I saw Alex's best friend sitting on the sofa looking bored, my mouth dropped and so did his. Chace Summers what the hell was he doing here?! He stood up straightening his crisp white shirt and black blazer and walked towards me.

"You should wear this kind of stuff more often."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Don't know."

My mother called us in for dinner sitting us all down, Chace's mother and father stood up ready to make a toast I sat next to Chace not that I had a choice he winked his grey eyes at me but I just ignored him. We all looked up at the two ready to make a speech.

" For the good news tonight I'd like you to raise a glass for Isabella and Chace." My eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Oh we forgot to tell you Isabella's going to move in with us so you to can get better acquainted then perhaps marriage."

I was speechless nothing came out of my mouth when I opened it I just needed to be alone right now and I don't know get away from this madness I'm 16 how can I be committed to one guy however hot he is and looks kinda like Chace Crawford (gossip girl) still I didn't like him instead I really liked his best friend...