Chapter 9

I stood there staring at him, blanking out all my surroundings. What the hell was he doing here?!

I left for a reason but now everything was just falling back to its original position. I mean sure his hair was lighter and differently styled and his eyes were brown instead of grey but he was still Alex. Two nights ago he probably looked like this I just didn't notice the features in the dark, but he couldn't sing not that I know of.

"Bella this is Aiden Samuel your duo" Jessica gleamed nudging me forward while I was still dumbstruck and stood there like frozen peas.

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you I'm sure this single will be a hit once its released." He reached out for my hand smiling sharply, gently kissing my pale fingers like a polite french boy.

What the hell was going on?!

The Alex back at home never did that, his kisses were rough and hungry this look a like pretending to not know me was gentle and polite. How can two people look so alike yet act so different! I needed answers and a moment alone with 'Aiden' to retrieve these answers.

We were left alone in the recording studio everyone left to discuss some issues and for us to i quote 'Get down to business.'

"You can cut the act Alex I know its you." I crossed my arms.

He looked at me innocently, "What, I'm Aiden."

How dumb did he think I was?

"Don't tell me you don't remember that night when I decided to move because of you, you were the one that changed not me and now you following me it doesn't make any sense." I shock my head, tears trembling down my cheek.

The sympathy on his face tore me apart why wouldn't he just confess?

"I'm really not this Alex person look." He handed me his iPhone, loaded on the screen was his googled self. No way could he fake that he really was Aiden Samuel. Now I felt stupid real stupid.

"Oh my God," I murmured. "I'm so sorry i's just you look like this guy I know and your obviously not so I'm an idiot as usual." I stuttered, slipping out the sound-proof opaque door.

It felt like oxygen was finally being inhaled in my body, he must of thought I was insane let alone want to work with me anymore for this single. I wouldn't blame him if he did I'll just text Jessica later right now all I wanted to do was go home to my apartment and confess my deeds to Cathy and then Jake would make me laugh thinking about my friends made me smile.

As soon as I got home I changed into some juicy couture sweats minus the hoodie and substituting it for a t shirt with Agnes from 'Despicable Me' (I bet the paps would love a picture of me in them not in a million years that will never happen). Jake had ordered some Pizza and Cathy was already tucking in I showed her a picture of Aiden on google even she admitted him and alex looked so mucha like it wasn't just me going mad picturing every guy in New York resembled Alex now that would be crazy. There was a knock at the door none of them decided to get it so I opened the door.

"Hi." Aiden smiled happily.

"Uh...Hi how did you find out where I lived?"

"Your agent told me quite easily... actually I came to ask if you wanted to maybe... grab some food and make a start on the single." He leaned against the henge of the door nervously.

Was he asking me out on a date or just so we can work on the single because I abruptly left and wanted to go hide in a hole at that precise moment anyways now seeing him again made all those feeling rise back up to its surface again. Great!

"Uh...I've kinda eaten but I'll still go, just let me get changed." I left the door open for him to come in.

Cathy gave me a look before I rushed past her to change, I walked into my wardrobe grabbing a leather jacket to wear over my t shirt and changing into a pair of skinny jeans and pulling on a pair of warm leather boots. surprisingly for a celeb I get changed quite fast compared to others they take long I've never been the type of girl to take long to get changed and plus I wasn't exactly going anywhere special just out to eat with a friend I meet this afternoon.

"I'm Jake Izzy's boyfriend now what are your intentions with my Izzy?" Was what I heard when I stepped out the door.

God I leave them alone for 5 minutes with a stranger and they can't even act normal. Aiden shuffled awkwardly on his feet wondering what to say.

"Shut up Jake." I hit him in his hard stomach hoping he would have some reaction to it but as usual he just ruffled my hair. "Do you want to go before Jake decides to lie about something else to like hooking up with all the girls in UK." That to me was quite a good come back we ran out the door before he threw a cushion at me.

Aiden took me to this small bistro near my apartment there were no signs of paps anywhere (phew) so we rushed inside the warmth and took a seat in the corner booths. The restaurant was very homely decorated the white walls, blue table cloths, wooden chairs and friendly staff. Aiden hardly looked into my eyes when we talked he never struck me as the type who was like a tortured artist.

"So Jake isn't your boyfriend?" He spoke, peeking above his menu.

"Uh...no just a bestfriend he's like that never serious."

Aiden's quiff bounced ever so slightly each time he moved I wanted so badly to just ruffle my hand through it. He smiled shyly like he read my thoughts.

I riffled through my bag trying to find the notes I made on the song 'Heartbeat' he had to sing, every time I thought of the song Jessica's voice would drum into my head 'You know what USA would love?If you and Aiden got together that'll promote the single well.' Thats probably why she gave away my address so easily especially to him.

"I've made some suggestions on the lyrics we could both sing maybe we could go over it with the tune tomorrow." I looked at him unsure what he would think either it was too lovey dovey or bit too much.

When we got out the bistro paps had spotted us together walking me home, both of us didn't seem to know who triggered them off in the first place. "Are you and Isabella an item now?" One shouted among the flashing lights around us. I held on to Aiden tightly kind of afraid of lossing him. We attempted to push past them when my phone rang who ever was calling was asking for it.

"Hello listen who ever it is its not a good time so could you call back." I gripped on my cell tighter

"Emma its your mother your fathers gone to the A&E hes had an heart attack please come home now."

*So wat do u guys think about Aiden?Could he be the one?Or is Alex better?Hope u enjoyed this chapter keep undated and comment&vote thanks!x *