Chapter 6

1 year later

I got offered my dream job at the age of 16 (nearly 17) it happened so quickly, my old music teacher gave me a call and told me someone believed my voice was 'special'. I recorded my first single and strangely enough it was a hit becoming number 1 within a week when it was released! I was ecstatic never will I forget that moment after that almost everything fell into place. I'm pretty busy most of the time flying from LA and England all the time, followed by paparazzi a celebs life isn't all glitz and glam I actually have to think about what I wear now instead of throwing on whatever I want to. I'm still balancing high school with all this and top of it a boyfriend: Chace. We're not getting married anytime soon I sorted all the financial problems, Alex got a new girlfriend that he displays in front of everyone at school and that helped me finally to get over him. Thats pretty much it now back to today! Only lately have I began to start modelling so that doesn't leave me much time to go school especially with my agent Jessica on my back. It's been a year and I'm still not used to the gazes,stares and whispering I'm still receiving when I walk through the school corridors hand in hand with Chace.

" I've got a photo shoot this afternoon after 3rd period."I frowned

"Well I'm going to have to spend all the time I have with you unless you want me to come?"

"OK! Do you mind missing school?"

He laughed then again who would mind missing school aprat from the geeks no offence to them "I guess thats a no I'll tell Jessica."

Chace went to his form and left me to grab my books and sit next to Cathy and Jake who were staring at me with wide grins I thought I had something on my face and took out my compact but nothing was wrong. This famous thing was kind of cool since I gained a lot more respect even from the popular crowd.

"Ms celeb still remembers us thats a good sign."

I pinched Cathy and smiled at her promisingly.

"Yeah so she better otherwise I'll...."

"You'll what Jake cry?"

I giggled and hugged him we were interrupted by Lauren (queen popular) "I love your necklace I heard your doing a photo shoot for Juicy Couture."

"Uhhh.. thanks and yeah I'm starting this afternoon."

Her gaze widened with jealousy she couldn't have been more of a suck up I hated her not just because she was a bitch but also Alex's new girlfriend I'd thought he could do way better then a blonde with plastic features.

"You want to go to the coffee house after school or in your case after the shoot?" Cathy said

"Mmm..I don't know I'll text you whether I can."

Alex walked in it was the first time I saw him after all this happened I shifted in my seat hoping he would notice me but instead his gaze went straight to Lauren. What was I thinking like he'd actually notice me when his girl was wearing a skirt so short you couldn't see it when you wear a blazer they were a perfect couple better then him and me anytime. I got up from my seat and made my way to see Chace so we could walk to catering together, instead he had to be the one to find me amongst the younger kids signing autographs.

"Thanks for rescuing me again.."

He slung his arm round me "No prob thats what I'm here for."

He brushed his soft lips on mine and thats all it took for me to know it what he said was true.