Chapter 7

I just wanted to say I'm gonna update more later on but no ones voting or commenting =[ please do so if u want more

We arrived at the photo shoot with difficulty Jessica guided me to my chair and I was being clobbered by these make up people and stylists, Chace sat patiently behind clearly enjoying my torture. Then I was dressed head to toe in Juicy Couture firstly it was swimwear I couldn't wait for people to see these when their published (sarcasm) it'll get more then people like Lauren talking about them. After what felt like forever of blinding hot lights shining on my and camera men yelling Isabella lean forward or smile or thats great! If I knew it was going to be this hard I would have never agreed to it but despite it all I still enjoy some of the attention and I even got to take some Juicy Couture stuff home which wasn't too bad I guess....

"Ready to go babe?" Chace grabbed my waist.

"Yeah I'll just get changed and we can leave did you have fun?"

I undressed out of the really nice trench coat and slipped back into a pair of skinny jeans and a puffy sleeved t shirt finished with a pair of converses but Jessica made me change out of them because they weren't lady like so instead I wore some black killer heels. I draped my Alexandra McQueen scraf around by neck grabbed my oversized bag and slipped out the back door with Chace(there were paparazzi at the front) but there was a small group at the back flashing there cameras at us and shouting random questions. You'd think that after a good few months I would have gotten used to all this but nope you can never get used to all the shouting and attention when really we're not even that special I took one big breath put on my chanel shades.

"Brace yourself"

I smiled bravely and held on tight so I wouldn't get pulled away Chace used his back to protect me so we made it safely to the car and sped away I texted Cathy during the way back to see if she was still up for that coffee. I met them at the Coffee house on the balcony our usual table it was like old times I missed them so much when I think about it. Jake whistled high and long.

"Look at you all done up like a barbie doll."

"Ignore him but you do look nice how was it? We already ordered for you."

I sat down dropped down my bag, took off my shades and hugged them trying to catch my breath in the mean time they knew me so well I was so grateful for such lovely friends.

"Thanks its so tiring and yet I still drag myself here" I said whilst taking off the killer heels and exchanging them for my converses I signed so comfy!

Our drinks arrived and we sipped not wanting to stop but then I heard a too familiar voice that made my heart stop beating I peered over the edge and saw him with Lauren leaning on his car. It was so obvious that Lauren loved Alex more then he loved her since she hung on to his waist like a magnet she just doesn't get it he could do so much better then her she was cruel and plastered herself with make up. I can't stand seeing them together it bugs me so I grabbed Jake's mini sieve thing for his tea and asked for a glass of water, I reached out my hand and gradually poured water like it was raining on her. They figured out what I was doing and laughed through gritted teeth.

"Oh my god it's raining!" We heard her say she was trying to cover her head.

"No it isn't." Alex looked up but saw nothing.

I carried on until the whole glass was partially finished then saw them walk off down the road. I was kinda pleased with myself and a little guilty don't know why though she deserved what was coming to her. We all walked home joking around and even saw one of Cathy's 'boyfriends' she went cherry red and ran off but I couldn't help but think about him damn it! I've survived these few months without thinking about him but now it all come flowing back maybe work will be a good method of distraction its done it successfully so far. Like on tune Jessica called ordering me to go home and get some rest but also check the internet because there were some interesting headlines about me but I wasn't bothered to I'm sure people will tell me tomorrow.

I lay in bed eyes open wide re thinking everything that happened lately I questioned my purpose of life and made my final decisions London was doing nothing for me it just made me hung up on someone that for all I knew hated me, I got up put on any clothes I found lying around which happened to be a slouchy t shirt and jeans and stepped down on the streets to wonder aimlessly every house was dark I only had the light of the street lights to guide me

People always assume that the lives of celebrities are glam but behind the limelight we just want to be left alone to have a little privacy we all deserve that, the night seemed like the only time I can actually come out into the streets without being followed that's something I'd thought I'd never say. Standing a few metres away from me was the one person that held a grudge against me (that I knew of) I stood still dumb founded he gave me an agitated look.

"Hi.." I mumbled it was so quiet he probably didn't hear it.

"Isn't it past your bed time?"

"Whats your problem it's not like you own this street."

"I'm glad you finally asked, where to start first you go out with my best friend then you pretend like nothings wrong just because your a celebrity now."

I was hurt how could he actually think that of me it wasn't my fault that he blanked me out Chace was there for me unlike him, I didn't hate him I never will. Those long feelings can never be pulled out that easily he had to do much worse for me to hate him.

"Fine have it your way like everything else since we're nearly graduating I thought you were way better then this."

I turned away to go home leaving him to think about what he said tomorrow I would call Jessica and let her know about my final decision to leave my home town.