Chapter 8

Hey thanks for reading this I'd really like to hear some of ur suggestions so who do u think Isabella should be with Chace or Alex, what should i put in the next chapter? what would you like to read?x

I'm going to New York permanently. I told everyone at school the next day Cathy knew it wasn't because I wanted to make it big there it was the only place that would let me focus on studying or developing my career into something more meaningful. Alex evidently didn't want want to see me any more so I didn't have anything to stay for right? Seeing him at school today was daunting he didn't once look at me I was so stupid to think that he could forget about the past and still be friends now he won't even look me in the eye I'm invisible to him...

"Are coming with me to NY?" I asked Cathy and Jake.

"Hell yeah I'm not staying in this dump any longer."

I looked at Cathy hoping she'd say the same thing since NY won't be as fun without her, even with Jake coming it'll be weird with just us two, then she nodded it was the perfect time high school was nearly finished and we needed to find universities and stuff to do I was all set but I know Cathy would make a great journalist like she wanted to and Jake well he was still uncertain about what he wanted to do.

I'd never really realised it but I was really going to miss London although it didn't bring me much great times I'll miss it terribly. There was still 30minutes till I needed to be there at the airport where Jessica would be waiting for me possibly with the paparazzi but how could they have known about my leaving already? Everything was packed in large suitcases I took most of the things that mattered to me and left some things and money for my parents they may have treated me like a meaningless object but they were still my parents. I straightened up my skinny jeans and and headed out into the sheeting rain where there was a car waiting for me. We picked up Jake and Cathy too they calmed my nerves down and told me everything was going to be a laugh and I wanted to trust them I did but my mind kept slipping off to Alex.

We pulled up in front of the plane. No checking in, long queues, baggage check in. We just walked up to the plane and sat where ever we wanted it was less time consuming and we skipped a load of press people. I managed to carry two suitcases on the plane and the rest had to be done by the staff, I stared out the dark endless clouds outside my window tapping on the laptop waiting for it to load it was taking forever all I wanted to do was go on facebook and check if a certain someone had wrote on my wall bu then again he was probably too self obsessed with Lauren and his othe rpopular friends has it ever occured to them that high school was nearly over and all that popularity was no use to other collages. Cathy was sound asleep in her seat/bed cubicle we were only 40 minutes into he journey and eight hours to go! Jake was near the front of the aircraft cutting his jeans so they resembled Jacob Black's (twilight) three quarter length trousers he was always doing stuff like that, a fligth attendant walked over to me asking whether I'd like a magazine to pass the time I wasn't going to but saw a magazine with my face on it so I grabbed it blushing abright.

It read: Isabella to NY I flipped to page 10 scanning the article how did they find out so fast...Jessica she probably told everyone that means people in New York will know by now! Damn it you can't go no where without people knowing about it. It also said something about Chace not being with me and possibly I broke up with him which isn't what happend hes just joining me later but no one knew about that.

When the website finally loaded there was nothing on you know who so I switched it off not expecting to hear from him ever again hopefully.

We scattered on the runaway screeching to a halt, the staff were ludging out our luggage delivering them to our designated cart New York was just how I pictured being with the help of TV peeking behind was the statue of Liberty skyscrapers burying the city I couldn't wait to dive into the shops and experience the city that never sleeps!

Too bad as soon as I landed there wasn't even enough time to go back to our apartment Jessica dragged me straight away from the press (thankfully) and straight to work apparently there was someone I should meet that would be doing a song with me hopefully it'd be a hit and go straight to number 1 but all I wanted to do was unpack and just chill out with Jake and Cathy who got dropped off by a driver. I was dropped off at this studio and showed to my room which had my name on which I thought was kind of cool it was very modern white walls with black imprint, white sofas, a bathroom and dressing table complete with tons of make up and hair products. I stripped down and hopped in the shower hoping to wash off the plane smell off my hair and body the smell makes me gag. A stylist I'm guessing left me some clean clothes an ruffle top and skinny jeans that nearly didn't fit me until I sucked in my breath, layered on the pearl necklace and pulled on some black heels. I got my make up done and hair blown dry then escorted out to the recording studio where my duo was waiting for me.

"You!" What was he doing here!!

Who should this singer b u decide who he should be played by? Please vote&comment otherwise I'll not post another chapter.x