Chapter 1 -

In the middle of the night at the Uchiha compound, stood Sasuke in front of his dead parents and his brother who had blood covering his clothes as well as his blade. Itachi was explaining why to his younger brother (Sasuke) when they heard a girl scream in horror. Sasuke wanted to run to the girl to help her but was frozen by fear only to be snapped out of it by Itachi disappearing to find and kill the girl.

*Girls POV*

I heard noises from the family room that woke me up, when I get there my parents are on the floor dead. All I could do was scream. I then heard footsteps behind me and I turn to see Itachi.

"Itachi they're *sob* dead, they're-!" I was cut off when Itachi raised his blood-stained blade to my neck, feeling a little of my own blood run down it.

"I'm sorry Dai."

Itachi pulled his blade back ready to strike only to freeze when he looks me in the eyes. When he saw my eyes, his widen then went back to normal and he lowered his blade to his side.

"You've unlocked the Sharingan," he mumbled to himself

Itachi then started to leave and was standing next to me before he spoke once again.

"Dai please take care of Sasuke and don't leave him alone."

With that, he left. I ran out of the house him. But all I found was Sasuke on the ground, unconscious.