Chapter 3 -

*Time skip*

*Dai POV*

The nurse had told me there was something wrong with my sharingan and that I should rest my eyes for a while. To prevent me from using my eyes, she put a bandage around my head to cover them. She also told Iruka-sensei that I should stay home for a week and to keep the bandage on for that period.

When Sasuke, Iruka-sensei and I arrived home, Iruka-sensei told us that we will stay home for the week and he would check up on us after school.

"I'll bring notes for you Sasuke and you will help Dai with it ok?"

With a nod from Sasuke, Iruka-sensei left us alone.

*Mini time skip*
*Sasuke POV*

Its dinner time now and I had to cook dinner. I hate to admit it but I don't know how to cook. Dai does all the cooking for us but I told her to rest.

"Sasuke, if you need help you can ask," Dai said to me while attempting to sit at the table.

"Dai you sho-"

"I mean, I can tell you what to do," she said, once she found a seat

After some time she had convinced me to let her help and by then I had an idea of what to make. Bacon and potatoes. It took some time but dinner is now ready and I had served it up. At first, it didn't look good but it tasted normal.

*Time skip*

*Dai POV*

For some reason during the time I have the bandages on, I have been having trouble sleeping. It was the same tonight, but after some time I fell into a peaceful slumber. Although it wasn't peaceful.

*Nightmare*

Everyone around me, dead. My parents, dead. Sasuke, dead. Even Iruka-sensei, dead. But the worst thing was that I had killed them. I look down at my hands to see blood, their blood. My body was shaking in fear. Why? Why did I do this?

"No, you can't be dead, you can't, NOOOOO!"

*Reality*

"NOOOOO!!" I scream. Sitting up

Sweat was dripping from my face onto the blanket. I could hear Sasuke running to my room and slam the door open. He rushed over to my side and hugged me.

"Shh, shh" was all he would do and stroke my hair.

He didn't even question it. He knew that sometimes I would have nightmares and he would need to comfort me.

"I'll sleep here tonight, ok," he said after I had calmed down.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded and I felt him get under the blankets with me.

"Night, Dai"

"Night," I say as I got under the blankets and snuggled close to him.

Please comment on what you think.