Chapter 9 -

*Time skip*

*Dai POV*

I was walking to the training ground where I knew Sasuke would be training. Sure, enough there he was, Sasuke, training to get stronger. I stood there and watched as Sasuke was throwing shuriken at a tree, once he finished I ran up to him.

"I'm sorry Sasuke," I say, tears running down my face as I near him

He was surprised at first and walked up to me and hugged me. I returned the hug. I kept on saying 'sorry' and he kept on saying 'it's ok' to me. After some time I had calmed down and he was still holding on to me.

"Dai its ok there is no need to be sorry I'm the one who should apologize," Sasuke said into my hair

*Time skip*

*Dai POV*

We were sitting at the dinner table, a nice silence in the air and I was thinking back on the day

"Hey, Sasuke?"

"Yeah?" He said looking up from his food

"What's our sensei's name?"

"Kakashi Hatake"

After our dinner, Sasuke and I went to my room and talked about what we did when we were away from each other. He told me about how we are doing the survival test tomorrow at 5 am.

*Sasuke POV*

I was explaining to Dai about the survival test we have when her head fell into my lap. She snuggled closer to me, putting her arms around my waist and pulling me closer. She doesn't realize that she is cuddlier.

I got out of her hold, much to my displeasure, and put a pillow there in my place. I tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Night Dai"

*Time skip 5 am*

*Sasuke POV*

I got up, had a shower and got breakfast for myself. I walked up to Dai's room and opened the door to see her sleeping face.

'Her sleeping face is so cute'

I decided not to wake her because she needs to rest her eyes.

'If she doesn't come around noon, I must come back and get her'

*Time skip*

*Dai POV*

I woke up to the wind blowing in through my open window. The sun is up high in the sky and I could hear the villagers outside shopping and talking.

"Sasuke" I called him but no response

"Sasuke" No response

"Sasuke..." I whisper, slightly worried about where he might be.

(I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think, good or bad)

:3