Chapter 2 -

*Time skip*

*Dai POV*

It has been sometime since the killing of the Uchiha clan and Sasuke and I have been living together ever since. We are now attending the academy and, of course, Sasuke has fangirls. Whenever I make fun of him having fangirls he points out that I have fanboys, which I don't mind having. Unlike Sasuke and his fangirls, he dislikes them. As expected of Sasuke, he is the top of the class, surprisingly, with me.

Right now, we are in the middle of class listening to Iruka-sensei talk about the first shinobi war, when my eyes started to hurt. When I say hurt, they were stinging. In pain, I bring my hands to my eyes hoping that would help.

"Dai are you ok?" Sasuke asked worriedly.

"My eyes, they hurt...a lot" I state, tears starting to form and fall.

Sasuke then puts his arm around me, trying to comfort me from the pain.

"Dai is everything ok?" Iruka-sensei asked while walking up to us.

"She says her eyes are hurting" Sasuke answers for me.

"Ok, Dai, come with me. Class, we will take a break and I'll be back soon"

"Iruka-sensei can I come?" Sasuke asked, not wanting to be away from me.

"It's ok Sasuke you can come along"

*Time skip*

*Iruka POV*

I was carrying Dai and Sasuke is following behind us, we were heading to the hospital because Dai's eyes are hurting. I could hear her crying from the pain against my chest. Once we reached the hospital, I went up to a nurse and told her what was wrong with Dai. We then followed to a room where I put Dai down on a bed and she (nurse) asked me and Sasuke to leave. Which of course Sasuke denied doing. In the end, I had to drag Sasuke away so they can do their work.

"Sasuke I know you're worried, but we need to leave them alone so they can help her, ok"

Sasuke sits in silence while I'm trying to think what was happening to her. Then it hit me. She's an Uchiha, she might be awakening her Sharingan.

"Hey, Sasuke can I ask you a question?"

Sasuke then gave me his famous 'Hn', so I take that as a yes.

"Has she awoken her Sharingan?"

Now that I say it aloud it sounds stupid. She is a young and nice girl, nothing bad has happened besides the massacre of the Uchiha clan.

"Yeah, she has, the night Itachi killed everyone"

I didn't even say anything. I just sat there with wide eyes, surprised.

Please leave a comment on what you think about it.