Chapter 7 -

*Time skip*

*Dai POV*

I woke up to the sounds of birds singing and when I opened my eyes I was happy. Next to me is Shino. He was still asleep and I had an idea.

"Sorry Shino" I whisper and lean over to take off his glasses

After a second of having his glasses off, he slowly opened his eyes. I was amazed. They are like Sasuke's, they were a nice black and it really suits him.

"Dai, what are you doing?" he asked me in his deep voice

"Nothing," I say with a blush on my face.

I handed him his glasses back.

"I like your eyes"

"T-thanks," Shino said with a blush on his face.

"Want to get something to eat?" Shino asked after a long pause.

"I don't have any money" I replied sadly

"I'll pay," Shino told me, his face back to normal

"Really?" I say with wide eyes

"Well you were upset yesterday so I'll pay," He said getting up

"Thanks, Shino," I say as he helps me up with his hand

Shino and I walked around the village, hand in hand, slowly making our way to the academy. He ended up just buying 2 apples for us to eat, I asked him for the apples and he didn't mind. By the time, we both had finished our apples we were at the front of the academy. We then entered the classroom, still hand in hand, when I noticed Sasuke look my way and saw that I was with Shino. I then walked with Shino to the back of the room and sat at the desk.

It's not that I'm angry at him, I'm just scared that he will snap at me again. Me and Shino then to speak to each other only to get interrupted when Iruka-sensei came into the room. He then started to list the teams, I leaned over to Shino and said

"I think you will be on the same team as Kiba and Hinata"

"Team 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruna, Sasuke and Dai Uchiha," Iruka-sensei said

I look at Sasuke and he looked at me. I saw he was happy that I was on his team but at the same time annoyed that Sakura and Naruto are as well. I turn to look at Naruto and he is happy that he got Sakura and me but hates the fact that Sasuke is. Sakura being Sakura is beyond happy to have Sasuke on her team, she was alright with me but she absolutely hates Naruto.

My thoughts were interrupted when Shino tapped my shoulder. I turn to look at him and rose an eyebrow.

"You were right" was all he said

"Alright class, after lunch you will meet your Jonin team captain." With that Iruka-sensei left.

Comment on what you think! 

:3