School

Elizabeth's POV:

I got up and changed into a pink tank top and denim shorts. I ran downstairs and ate my breakfast. I was feeling really cheery since yesterday. Especially since my crush gave me his number! I headed to school and walked in. I saw the sins at their table on the playground. I put my head down. I still can't believe that I spent most of the day with them yesterday. Out of the corner of my eye I saw everyone move to the side. I looked up and was hugged by someone. They pulled away and I saw Diane. Everybody was gobsmacked at us.

"D-Diane?"

"Elizabeth! The Captain wanted me to come get you!" Meliodas wanted Diane to come get me!? Me!?

"B-but--"

"No buts! We all want to get to know you more! And you can get to know the Captain" She giggled. I blushed at her words.

She grabbed my hand and we walked back to the sins. I can't believe that Meliodas wants to hang out with me!

"Elizabeth!" King exclaimed. We sat down and the sins wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Elizabeth, we've already talked to Sir Helbram this morning--" Ban started

"And now you sit next to us!" Meliodas finished. I looked up at him. They asked the teacher if I could sit next to them?

"W-what? Why would you do that?" I teared up. I was so happy they did. Did they actually want to be MY friend?

"Because we want you to be our friend!" King smiled

"It was all the Captain's idea!" Diane nudged me and I looked at him. He put his hand on his neck, blushed slightly and gave me a cheeky smile. That made me blush alot.

"Anyway let's get to class!" Diane giggled. We stood up and Meliodas helped me up and we walked to class. Meliodas sat next to Ban, King sits next to Diane and they told me to sit on the desk in front of them. Nobody sits there anyway. The teacher came in and a boring two hour lesson began. When it finished the sins took me back to the bench. For the entire morning the bullies kept looking at us in disbelief. Meliodas and Ban kept giving them death stares which made them leave me alone. Before school though Meliodas seemed different somehow. I'm sure the others noticed it aswell.

"Sins, why are you trying to be my friend?" I asked. They all looked at me

"Why? Because nobody deserves to be bullied, especially when the bullies are your sisters" Diane looked sincere

"And anyway your too kind to be left alone everyday" Meliodas added. That made me blush because my crush just said I was kind!

"And too adorable!" Diane giggled

"Exactly!" Meliodas laughed. We all looked at him shocked that he just agreed that I was adorable. The bell went and we went to class again. After class the sins all waved and left while I went to the bathroom. I left and saw Meliodas waiting at the gate. Was he waiting for me? He looked back and waved at me. I walked over to him and blushed.

"Meliodas?"

"Elizabeth! I wanted to ask you something"

"Sure what is it?"

"Do you have a swimsuit?"

"Umm yeah I do why?"

"Good! Now let's go get it!" He grabbed my hand and we walked to mine. I was so confused but I loved holding his hand. It was so warm and nice. We reached mine and I ran up and grabbed my bathing suit. He smiled at me and we walked towards a house.

"Where are we going?"

"To Ban's! He's throwing a pool party and I want you to come!" He smirked at me. Wait what!? My crush just said he wants me to come to a pool party! A pool party! Where I'm going to be in a bikini! And he's going to be shirtless! We reached Ban's house and he took me upstairs. I changed in a room and when I came out, Meliodas was leaning on the wall oppersite the door. He looked up at me and looked shocked.

"E-Elizabeth, wow you look, anyway let's go get the others" he took my hand and we went downstairs and outside. Diane was sitting on the edge of the pool, while Ban and King were having a water fight.

Meliodas' POV:

Elizabeth looked so good in a bikini! Wait.... why was I thinking about something like that?! Elizabeth sat next to Diane while I joined in on the water fight. The two girls were talking until Elizabeth looked at me.

"What does that mean?" She pointed at my dragon symbol on my left arm.

"Huh? Oh all the sins have one" I explained. King showed her the grizzly sin on his ankle, Diane showed her the snake sin on her thigh and Ban showed her the fox sin on his waist.

"What do they stand for?" She looked interested

"Well Diane is the serpent sin of envy, Ban is the fox sin of greed, King is the grizzly sin of sloth and----" Meliodas was cut off by Ban.

"Cap'n is the dragon sin of wrath!" He exclaimed

"But I've never seen you get angry once" She looked so confused

"Yeah but when the Captain does get angry, it's terrifying!" Diane giggled

"Anyway, let's play!" King exclaimed.

Elizabeth's POV:

Meliodas and Ban kept whispering to eachother and smiling. I wonder why? Diane then nudged me and gave me a teasing smile.

"When you left yesterday we were talking about you and the Captain" She whispered

"Huh?"

"We think the Captain has a thing for you" I blushed hearing those words. My crush actually liking me back? No way! That only happens in movies!

"What are you two whispering about?" Meliodas teased. I looked at him and blushed more. I can't believe the fact I'm sitting here in a bikini, while my crush is looking at me all while he's shirtless!

"It's nothing, don't worry about it!" Diane waved them off. Meliodas just smirked at me and Diane couldn't help but giggle.

Ban's POV:

I saw the way that the Captain was looking at Elizabeth. Maybe he actually does like her like that! I elbowed him and he looked at me.

"Don't you think Elizabeth looks good?" I teased. He looked at her and blushed slightly! I've never seen him blush before!

"Y-yeah she does" I saw Elizabeth looking at him and shock was written all over her face.

"Did you hear that Elizabeth?" King asked. She didn't answer, instead she looked down and blushed more!

"I think these two would make a cute couple" Diane giggled pointing at Elizabeth and the Captain. We continued the party until it became too late to do anything. We changed back into normal clothes and everyone left. I hope the Captain does do what we talked about!