Crush?

Meliodas' POV:

This is NOT happening! I'm positive that it's not a crush! I'm sure of it! I mean we've only just started talking so why would I have a crush on her? I did let her join the sins but that's just because she's really kind and---

"Earth to Meliodas" Zeldris was waving his hand in my face

"Huh? What?" I asked

"You zoned out stupid!" Ban moaned

"So is it true?" Diane teased

"What?"

"You have a crush on Elizabeth!" They exclaimed in unison.

"No I do not!" I defended

"It's written all over your face Meli! Zeldris laughed

"Can we just go do something?" I moaned

"Alright fine" Ban exclaimed

"I'm going out, see ya later Meliodas" Zeldris waved. We went upstairs and i sat on my bed.

"So what shall we do now?" King asked with a huge grin

"How about spin the bottle!" Diane smirked evily

"NO!" Me and Elizabeth shouted in unison

"Aww but I wanna see you two kiss!" Diane pouted

"No! No, no, no, no!" I exclaimed

"Come on cap'n! You two would make a cute couple!" Ban moaned

Elizabeth's POV:

Meliodas actually blushed hearing Ban's statement!

"L-Let's just get the airbeds out" he walked over to the closet and began to pull out airbeds. Ban helped him and Diane kept teasing me.

"Elizabeth, I told you didn't i" She whispered

"Yeah Ellie, it's clear he has the hots for you" King added

"Who had the hots for who?" Meliodas teased

"Nobody" Diane smirked

"Whatever you say" we all helped put the airbeds up and agreed to put a movie on along as it wasn't a horror, which everyone agreed to. We sat down and began the movie.

Time skip

The movie finished and everyone else was asleep. I can't believe that I'm the only one who didn't fall asleep. It was quite boring though. It makes me wish we did watch a horror. At least that way I would've been in Meliodas' arms. Wait...I should NOT be thinking about something like that! My mouth was really dry so I decided to go get a drink.

I quietly got up and headed downstairs. I only turned the kitchen light on so I knew what I was doing.  I found the glasses and did myself a glass of water. I suddenly felt like I was being watched so I turned around. I saw Meliodas standing on the stairs leaning on the wall. He was just smiling at me. But it was a smile that I couldn't decifer. It wasn't vicious or anything like that but it wasn't his normal smile, it was almost like....a loving smile.

"M-Meliodas!"

"Sorry for staring, I didn't want to interupt you" he came over to me

"It's okay"

"It's know the others are asleep so I'd like to apologise" he scratched the back of his head looking away

"For what?" I was so confused. Why did he need to apologise?

"For my brother, I mean like it wasn't cool what he did earlier" he blushed a light pink

"I-its fine. Siblings are always messing around aren't they?"

"Yeah, oh and I hope you don't find it weird that I was talking about you" he was so embarrassed.

"I-I don't. Just a bit shocked about it that's all"

"Heh" I finished my drink and put it in the sink.

"So umm we better go back upstairs huh?" Meliodas actually looked upset. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He didn't even resist. He hugged me back and when we pulled away, he gave me another loving smile.

He just looked at me and then did something I won't forget. He kissed my forehead and went back upstairs with a smirk.

"Night Elizabeth" he waved. My face was a tomato now! He just.. why did he...

"He just" I was shocked. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and saw Diane there.

"Elizabeth? What did Meliodas just do to you? You look like a tomato! Kinda like how he just did" I heard a faint chuckle upstairs and from all I know Meliodas was the only person up besides Diane so it must've been him.

"Diane...he just...why did he..."

"Ellie, tell me what just happened"

"He....kissed my forehead" I blushed more hearing my own words.

"What?! He did?!" She looked so happy

"Diane keep it down"

'Right sorry but really?" I nodded

"Y-yeah"

"Aww!"

"What am I gonna do Diane!?"

"You might have to you know what" She smirked. Confess.

"He has no idea what he's doing to me! That boy is my entire world!"

"Elizabeth, take it from me, he likes you back, I know we have a school trip coming up, why don't you confess then?"

"I'll think about it"

"Come on let's get to bed"

Meliodas' POV:

I kissed her. Why did I do that!? That was so stupid! Even if it wasn't on the lips! I walked back upstairs and saw Diane looking at me.

"Where did you go? And where's Elizabeth? Why do you look like a tomato?"

"I was just downstairs with Ellie" She stood up and walked downstairs. She closed the door but I leant up against it to hear what was being said. Diane was being Diane and I accidentally let out a small chuckle so they know I'm listening now. After there conversation finished, I quickly sat down where I was before. I turned my back so it was facing the door as my face was soo red now!

He has no idea what he's doing to me! That boy is my whole world!

Those words just won't leave my mind! I actually mean that much to her? And confessing? What? It's obviously their secret but now I know some of it. Hopefully Diane and Elizabeth don't say anything about the little kiss otherwise that would be hard to explain.

I heard the door open and the two girls sat down.

"Diane, please don't tell anyone"

"I won't, I promise. But I am gonna tease Meliodas about this"

"Okay" Elizabeth giggled. I fell asleep thinking of Elizabeth, the kiss, and what would happen if I actually did like her like that. I mean I would like to actually kiss her but I'm not going to admit that.