Ellie?

Elizabeth's POV:

Meliodas walked me home again and I got to know him while he got to know me. I learned his birthday and other things about him like his favourite flavor ice-cream which coincidently is my favourite aswell! I got back and he waved me off. I couldn't help but blush at him. Veronica and Margaret kept giving me dirty looks but I couldn't blame them. I mean they do like Meliodas and have tried to join his group for ages then all of a sudden their younger, adopted, bullied sister becomes his friend! I ran upstairs and flopped on my bed. I was silently fangirling when I got a message.

Messages

Meliodas: hey Elizabeth! Thanks for coming today I had fun! Oh and you look great in that bikini ;)

Me: thanks! I had fun too!

Meliodas: night! See you at school tomorrow!

Me: yeah night!

Meliodas just said that I looked good in a bikini! What?! He has no idea what he's doing to me. That boy is my whole world! I went to sleep and when I woke up, I took a shower. I changed into a pink dress and ate my breakfast. I was about to leave when Veronica called me. I ran to the door and she rolled her eyes.

"You've got a visitor" She stormed off. I opened the door and my eyes met with the emerald eyes that I had fallen in love with.

"M-Meliodas?"

"Yo Ellie!" He motioned for me to follow and I did

"Ellie?"

"Yeah everyone in the sins has a nickname" he smirked at me

"But I'm not---" I gasped realising what he was saying

"Elizabeth, wanna join the sins?" Without even realising it, a tear rolled down my face and I hugged him.

"I'll take that as a yes" I pulled away and smiled while blushing.

"So if everyone has a nickname, what's yours?" He shook his head and smiled

"Meli" he shivered as if it was a bad thing. I thought it was cute.

"That's cute!"

"Yeah that's why I told the sins to not call me that in school"

"Do you mind telling me what the others are?"

"Well, Ban's is Ban the undead, King's is King or oldfart as his real name is Harlequin and Diane's is the giantDiane" he smirked at me

"And now yours is Ellie!" I can't believe I'm part of the sins.

"Is this what you were talking about yesterday?" I asked

"Yep! Oh that reminds me, do you think you can come round mine after school?"

"Sure! I'd love to!" He grabbed my hand and we walked to school. We walked in hand-in-hand and everyone was looking at us. I wonder if the rest of the sins knew about this. He waved to them and we ran over.

"Hey Elizabeth" Diane smirked. It was probably because MELIODAS WAS STILL HOLDING MY HAND!!!!

"Ellie" Meliodas corrected. Everyone apart from Ban looked confused

"Does that mean?" King asked

"Yep! Elizabeth is now part of the sins!"

"Really?!" Diane giggled

"Yep! I asked her this morning! Meliodas put his hand on his neck. They were all shocked at what he said.

"Soo captain, have you told her your nickname?" Ban teased

"Yep! I told her all of ours"

"Can I ask, why did you want me to join? I mean you could've picked Veronica or Margaret"

"Elizabeth, your way nicer to be around" King exclaimed

"And ten times cuter aswell!" Meliodas added. We all looked at him and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"What? Your all looking at me like I did something wrong" Meliodas looked confused

"You just called Ellie cute!" Ban was gobsmacked

"And? So what if I did?" His face was going red so I'm pretty sure he's embarrassed.

"Captain that's adorable!" Diane cooed

"Let's just go to class" we walked to class and the teacher never came in! The sins all went over to Meliodas while I turned around.

"So cap'n, now that Elizabeth's part of the sins, does that mean she can call you Meli?" Ban teased

"If she really wants too" he gave me a goofy grin.

"You two would make a cute couple" King cooed

"What?" Meliodas looked at him and actually blushed!

"You heard me! This ship is gonna sail! What shall we call it?" King asked

"Hmm how about we call it Melizabeth!?" Diane gasped

"Good idea! Now let's go home!" Ban exclaimed. We only had half a day today. We stood up and walked back to Meliodas'. Nobody was in so it was just us sins.

We sat in the living room when Meliodas came in with a panel of some sort.

"Ready Elizabeth?" He asked

"What is this?" I asked

"You need your mark" Diane laughed

"Where would you like it?" Ban asked

"How about on her hand?" King asked. I nodded in agreement. I had no idea what was going to happen.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked. Meliodas took my hand and put it on the table.

"No it won't, but if it does you can slap him!" King reassured. I just giggled. Meliodas took the stamp and dipped it in the red liquid. It was the same colour as their marks!

He carefully took my hand and stamped it. It was a panther symbol and it was absolutely adorable!

"What does it stand for captain?" Diane asked

"I know this isn't an actual sin but it's the panther sin of Purity" he smiled

"Purity?" They said in unison

"Yeah because she's so innocent" he laughed

"Well what do you think Ellie?" Ban asked

"I...I love it!" I admitted as a tear rolled down my face. A hand wiped it away and saw Meliodas looking at me.

"Welcome to the team" his smile was loving and it made me blush.

"Hey cap'n, you know it's the weekend now?" King smirked

"Yeah so what?"

"Why don't we have a sleepover to celebrate our new member?"

"Good idea! Zeldris and Estarossa are both out tonight so you can stay here"

"But what about pjamas?" I asked

"I have some that Diane brought round that you can borrow, now let's go to my room!" Meliodas grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs.