Beach

Elizabeth's POV:

After we ate we all went to the beach. I love the beach but I'm terrified of the ocean. While me and Diane made sandcastles, the boys were having a water fight. I watched then and  couldn't help but giggle.

"Why won't you girls join us?" Ban moaned

"No thanks! We don't want to get wet!" Diane called back

"You're boring!" Ban exclaimed

"Ban just leave them alone, if they want to come in they will" Meliodas grinned at me causing me to blush.

"You need to tell him Ellie"

"I will, but I'm not sure how he will take it"

"Either way, it's better to tell him then to keep it in to yourself"

"I'll think about it"

Ban's POV:

The cap'n kept sneaking glances at Elizabeth. Me and King were teasing him about it.

"You looooove her" I teased.

"I'll do not!"

"Really? Your face is beet red" King exclaimed. The Captain just pushed him over.

"Captain" King moaned. Meliodas pouted and crossed his arms.

Time skip

Elizabeth's POV:

Meliodas asked if I wanted to go for a walk with him. The sun is just about to set and it looked amazing. We were walking along the beach hand in hand. I stopped, making Meliodas turn to look at me.

"What's the matter?"

"Meliodas, I-I need to tell you something important"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I-I like you. I've had a crush on you for ages but have been to scared to tell you, I'm sorry if this is a shock but I thought you should know" I looked up at him and his facial expression hurt.

He was shocked. He didn't look happy or sad at what I said. He looked like he was trying to process what I said.

"I-I'm sorry! I knew I shouldn't have said anything!" I ran off with tears in my eyes not looking back once.

"Wait! Elizabeth!" Meliodas called. I continued to run. I knew he wouldn't accept my feelings.

I ran to my room and shut the door. I slid down it and cried.

"Omg Elizabeth! Are you okay?!" Diane asked

"No! I did it Diane! I confessed!"

"Really!? What did he say?"

"That's the thing! He didn't say anything! He just stared at me like I was a mutant!"

"Oh Ellie! I'm sure he was just shocked at what you said"

"What am I going to do Diane?"

"Just wait, I'm sure things will work out"

"I don't know!"

After 15 minutes of calming me down, Diane suggested I take a walk to clear my head.

"Okay, I'm going to go to the cliff if you need me"

"Alright"

Meliodas' POV:

She confessed? To me? She's likes me? That's the secret? That she has a crush on me? Seeing her run away while crying hurt. She didn't let me respond. If only she could see the blush I have now. I have to find her! As I walked back, I phoned her over and over but she didn't answer. I got in and Ban glared at me teasingly.