The Captain's Room

Elizabeth's POV:

"We're going to your room Cap'n?" Ban sounded shocked

"Yeah why?"

"We've never been to your room before" King exclaimed

"Oh well that's gonna change right now!" He opened the first door and we were greeted by a large bedroom. He had his own bathroom, a king size bed and a large TV! Everyone was shocked. Meliodas walked in and went over to the bed while we all stood in the doorway.

"What you guys waiting for?" He called out. We all went in and looked around.

"Omg captain this is amazing!" Diane giggled

"Yeah" King agreed. Meliodas flopped on the bed.

"So where we staying Meli?" Ban asked

"Yeah we normally stay in the living room" King added

"In here, but what shall we do to pass time?" Meliodas asked

"How bout a movie?" Diane teased

"Sure but what category?" He asked

"Horror!" The three exclaimed in unison. They must have something planned.

"Alright"

He went over to a shelf and grabbed a film off of it. He threw it on the bed and went over to the walk-in closet and grabbed a few beanbags out. Ban helped him put them out and everyone looked excited to watch a horror. I wasn't though. I'm terrified of them!

"Hey umm captain can I pick where we all sit?" Diane asked smirked at me.

"Uh sure I guess" Meliodas shrugged

Diane giggled and then grabbed Ban. She whispered something in his ear and he grinned mischievously.

"Alright! Ban sit here" Diane pointed to the furthest beanbag.

"Captain and Elizabeth here!" She looked at me and I was shocked. Meliodas was too but Diane grabbed his hand and made him sit down. She did the same to me then she sat down next to King on the last beanbag.

Ban put the movie on and turned off the light. Meliodas looked so confused but I knew why they made us sit together. Diane must've told King and Ban about my crush! I hope they haven't told him!

Meliodas' POV:

I have no idea why they made us sit together. The three were all smirking at Elizabeth like they knew something I didnt. But did they? Ive been doubting what Zeldris said about it being a crush but it might be. I've never liked anyone like that before so I don't know the feeling so I'm not entirely sure. We were about half way through the movie when I looked to my left. Elizabeth looked so scared. Her eyes had teared up and she looked like she was about to faint. To make sure she was alright, I placed my hand in hers and she looked at me. She blushed but held my hand anyway. I wonder why she blushed but I was trying my hardest not to.

A jumpscare happened and she screamed. Elizabeth dived into my arms. It was really cute watching her like this. I put my arm on her waist and pulled her into a hug. She had her head on my chest and she slowly began to cry. Diane and the others didn't even notice but I'm sure they would tease us about this. Recently the sins have been bringing Elizabeth up as a subject quite often. It's like they are trying to get me really close to her. I mean I do like Elizabeth but why would they be trying to make me close to her? I've tried avoiding the conversation as I don't want to ramble on again. That would be embarrassing but Elizabeth is a really cute girl who is too kind and sweet and gentle and----

Elizabeth moved closer to me and held onto me like her life depended on it! She was crying aswell. The movie still had about 45 minutes left but I'm not sure I want to carry on watching if Elizabeth is this upset. It makes me feel terrible! I didn't want to move and make Elizabeth think I was leaving her but I don't want her to continue watching. I turned to my right and poked Ban and he just looked at me and Elizabeth while giving me a teasing smile.

"Turn it off" he nodded and went over to the TV. He turned it off and turned the light on. Diane and King looked confused on why he did that.

"Ban! What'd ya do that for!?" Diane moaned and he just shrugged

"Ask the cap'n" he pointed at me and Ellie.

"Omg Elizabeth are you okay?" King asked. She just shook her head and tried to calm down.

"I see why you turned it off" Diane giggled.

"Shall we leave so you can calm her down cap'n?" Ban asked. I just nodded and they left.

"Elizabeth it's okay, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" I was stroking her head to calm her but just hearing my voice seemed to calm her down a bit.

"Ellie, it's alright, I'm not going to leave you" She smiled at me and sat up. Elizabeth wiped her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes in realisation and she covered her mouth.

"I'm so sorry Meliodas! I didn't mean to!" She was apologising for being scared?

"Ellie it's okay really, I'm just glad your alright" She blushed and hugged me. It shocked me at first but I hugged her back.

"Elizabeth, are you okay now?" I comforted. She looked happier than before but I had a weird feeling. It was just like when Ban said I had a thing for her. I don't know why but I felt a blush spread across my face. Why was I blushing?! Did I actually like Ellie like that?! No way is it an actual crush!

"Thanks Meliodas, I'm always a crybaby when it comes to horror movies"

"Y-your not a crybaby Elizabeth, your really strong but you should tell me if you don't want to watch it okay?"

"O-okay! I will!" She pulled away and blushed.

"Come on let's go downstairs" I stood up and grabbed her hand. The sins were all standing there waiting for us. They were also talking about something but I couldn't hear what it was about.

Diane's POV:

"I'm positive! He might actually have a thing for her" I whispered

"Yeah have you seen the way he looks at her?" King asked

"He might have a thing for her but he just doesn't realise it. He's been acting weird around her since yesterday!" Ban exclaimed. The two came downstairs and we looked at them.

I had a brilliant idea of adding our phone numbers to her phone so thst way I can see what she has Meliodas' contact under.