Contacts

Diane's POV:

We all went into the living room and made sure Elizabeth was alright but I know she is now after all she was cuddling with her crush.

"Hey uh Elizabeth do you think maybe we could add our numbers to your phone?" I asked and she looked at me and nodded.

"Sure" She got her phone out and gave it to me.

I scrolled through the apps and found the contacts. I looked through them and was shocked at what I found.

Contacts:

Margaret
Veronica
Father
Crush♡

I read the messages of the crush contact and it was actually Meliodas! If he saw this, I'm not sure how she would be able to explain that. I quickly added my number, Ban's and King's and gave her the phone back.

"Captain can I have your phone a sec?" I asked. He looked so confused but gave it me either way. I quickly clicked on contacts and read through his.

Contacts:

《Zeldris》
{Estarossa}
*Ban*
¤King¤
☆Diane☆
♡Elizabeth♡

HE HAD LOVE HEARTS WITH HER NAME! JUST LIKE HOW ELIZABETH HAS A LOVE HEART FOR HIM!!!

I couldn't believe it! It looks like we all have our own symbols but why was Elizabeth a love heart? I handed it back and Ban must've noticed that I was shocked because he took it off of Meliodas and looked through himself.

Ban's POV:

He had hearts by Elizabeth? I think he might actually like her like that! King looked over my shoulder and looked as shocked as us while Elizabeth and Meliodas looked so confused.

"Hey umm captain, why do you have hearts by Elizabeth's contact?" I asked. Elizabeth blushed and he looked like he was trying to figure out a reasonable answer. It was clear that he was embarrassed or flustered maybe.

"Well I always put symbols near my contacts and I ran out of them" he shrugged but I knew he was lying! He could've used more than them ones!

"Uh huh, so what shall we do now?" I handed him his phone back.

"I'm not sure, but I'll be right back" Meliodas walked out and closed the door

Meliodas' POV:

I'm not sure why I added hearts to her contact. It was just the one I picked. I went to the kitchen and opened the cuboards. I grabbed some of the candy out and took it back to the living room. I walked in and dumped it all on the table.

"Wow cap'n, I know you've got a sweet tooth but still" Ban was gobsmacked

"This isn't even half of it" I sighed and they all laughed.

We began to eat while we were all joking but I noticed that Elizabeth would look at me and then blush I think the others noticed it too as they kept smirking at her. It's obvious that they know something I don't and it has to do with Elizabeth! Otherwise they wouldn't be smirking at her everytime I'm near her. Wait....was this 'secret' to do with me aswell? Everytime I do something with her or I'm even near her they give her teasing smiles and smirks. Was it about me?

Diane's POV:

I can tell that Meliodas knows that we are keeping a secret from him but I'm not going to tell him it. That wouldn't be fair on Elizabeth! He was eating the candy while Elizabeth was giggling at him and Ban and King were looking at him with disbelief. Elizabeth then excused herself and went to the bathroom.

"Alright, what's this secret that your keeping huh?" Meliodas asked

"It's nothing important" Ban waved him off

"I know it is Ban! And I'm sure it has something to do with me, so what Is it?"

"Captain I think your over reacting" King added

"So your not going to tell me?" He pouted

"No can do! Anyway I think it's best if you find out on your own" Ban smirked

"Your so mean" he crossed his arms which made us laugh.

"How come Meliodas looks like we ran out of candy?" We looked towards the door and saw Elizabeth there giggling.

"We won't tell him the secret" I explained. She blushed and nodded which told me that she was saying thanks. I would never tell him about it because that would take it away from her telling him herself. I recon it would be really cute if she told him. I can tell that he's pissed off knowing that we're keeping something from him but Elizabeth kept joking with him which clearly made him feel better. The reason Meliodas is such a good person is that he won't say things like: I'm your captain so tell me: Even though he could force us to he doesn't unless it seems serious. He respects our privacy aswell.

Meliodas' POV:

It's obvious that they're keeping something big from me but Elizabeth kept joking with me which made me feel better.

"By the way, cap'n I was wondering, why haven't you killed us yet?" Ban asked

"Huh? Why would I try and kill you?" I was so confused

"Because we've created a ship about you and Ellie" Diane explained. It probably should bother me but it doesn't for some reason. Now that I think about it I actually kinda like the idea of us together! Wait.....why am I thinking about that?!

"O.M.G! He likes the ship!" The three exclaimed in unison. I hadn't even realised that a blush had spread across my face.

"I knew it! Hear that Elizabeth! He likes ya!" Ban teased

Elizabeth's POV:

Meliodas actually liking me like that? No way! I mean why would he? He was blushing like mad though! But why would he have feelings for me?

"What's this about my brother liking Elizabeth?" We turned around and saw a short boy with black hair and eyes. He looked a year older than us.

"Who's that?" I asked

"Oh right! Elizabeth this is Zeldris, Meliodas' brother" King explained

"Oh okay, it's nice to meet you Zeldris I'm Elizabeth" I introduced myself

"Likewise but I already know who you are" that made me shocked.

"W-what?" I asked

"I've heard about you, too much to be exact, a certain someone wouldn't shut up about you" he pointed at Meliodas who looked like a tomato.

"Here, take a look" he handed me his phone and I watched a video of the two talking about me and Meliodas wouldn't stop talking about me.

"Zeldris I had no idea that you recorded that" Meliodas whispered

"Well you zoned out and it was hilarious so of course I did" Zeldris laughed. It was extremely cute when Zeldris said it was a crush and Meliodas kept blushing. Did he actually like me back?