Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Luca

"Did you do this?" I catch Greyson just as he is walking out of his dorm room and slam him against the wall. "Did you do it?"

"Do what?" He shoves me off of him.

"You know damn well what!"

"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about!" He grabs the new girl's hand and starts to walk away.

I don't think so. I grab on to his arm and yank him the other way, practically dragging him down the hall. I pull him and stop in front of Eden's room. "Now I am going to ask you again: did you do this?"

He stares open mouthed at the door. "Is this some kind of sick joke?" He turns to me, clearly angry. "Who did this? Who the fuck did this?" He rips the bows from the door and crumples them in his hand. "This isn't funny. What the hell is going on?"

A cold feeling radiates through me. "Two birds with one stone."

"What?"

"They are trying to kill two birds with one stone." I spin on my heel. This isn't good. I head down the hallway to my room. Fuck no, this isn't good at all. When I open the door, Eden is still in the same position as when I left. Pale, shaking, lying on her side on my bed. Her eyes flick up to me for a moment before she closes them again. At least she acknowledged that I am here. I climb up on my bed and pull Eden into my arms. She starts to cry.

Don't get me wrong, Eden is a bitch and I'm an ass. We will claw at each others throats. Piss each other off. Screw with other people. But somehow we always end up back here. It doesn't matter what we've done in the past, no one deserves to be fucked with this way. It's sick and cruel.

It's like how they won't give me a standard set of matches. Except multiply that situation by twenty.

I know there are things that she doesn't tell me. Things that she did while she was alive, things that happened to her. But no one talks about those here. Bringing back the memories are painful reminders (for people other than me) of the fucked up shit that they did to get here.

But I don't give a damn what anyone did to end up here. No one deserves to be fucked with like this. And I swear to god I will burn is motherfucking place down to the ground trying to find who did this.

**

"Mila!"

"Go away Luca, I don't want to talk to you!" she calls over her shoulder.

I jog up next to her and grab her arm. "You don't have a choice."

She stomps her foot and turns to look at me, "What?"

"Don't work with them." Her eye shift and she looks around. "Don't play dumb. As far as psychosis goes, you and I are the most psychotic down here. I think we can agree on that. No one has anything on us down here, so why are you working with them?"

"You don't know me," she tries to walk away.

I grab her arms and hold her, not letting her leave, "It's a mistake. Don't work with them. You will get burned."

"Well I guess you would know all about burning, wouldn't you Luca?"

"Ha ha very funny."

She crosses her arms. "How do you know this?"

"I have been here for over sixty years, Mila, I know things when I see them. I swear if you do anything to Eden again, I will kill you."

"And what makes you think it was me?"