Chapter 1

Hey guys before you start reading I would like you help me point out my grammar mistakes because I suck 😂😂 but I do want write and improve and I think you guys can help me out if you can point my mistakes and guys there will be a lot and editing will come later though too and please I ask don't be rude about the mistake I know I suck but you don't have to be rude and just please give me try.

Blaine /hope pov
I was riding on a new purple bike that I had gotten for my birthday yesterday with my brother Diego at the park. I turned behind
"Hey slowpoke want to race or are you going sit there and cry like a baby I said to my brother who was behind and had stop and started talking to some girls.
Hey" he yelled out for "one I'm not crybaby and two I was crying because I got dirt in my eye because of you," he said agitated voice
"Yeah sure" I looked at the girl and told her "he cried like baby because he lost to a ten-year-old"
She started laughing at him " hey come on seriously did you have told her" and he looked at the sky " come on he said it's getting dark and mom wants us home before dinner time"and he grabbed his bike and got on and then preceded to ask the blonde chick for her number " no she said I don't give guys numbers who cry like baby" then walked away.
I laughed so hard "seriously hope why did you have told her that"and he gave stern look "well I said if girls are going date you then they have to know your crybaby," I said while laughing
"Whatever hope lets get home before mom kill us because were home after dark," Diego said in annoying tone
"Alright, "I said.
*
When we got home I put my bike in the garage and ran to the door "hey hope tell mom I'll be in there in few I'm looking for something because I smell something funny in here "he said peaking out the garage door, "alright" I said and open the door and something smelly came out the door,Jesh what is mom cooking that is smelling funny, man wish I had my wolf to talk to wonder what she would think? As I was walking through the door I walked through the kitchen mom wasn't in the kitchen and I checked the oven and no food was in there and it was also quite no sound or anything on huh where mom and dad at? Usually there here and if they're busy in a pack meeting they usually call Diego to let us know.
I called out mom and dad name MOM, DAD I yelled out, I heard the door open and close and Diego walks into the living room, "why are you yelling Hope" he said in agitated voice, "well I was seeing if mom and dad where home usually they call if there not home to let us know" I said in worried tone, "alright stay down here and let me go check upstairs don't get worried there probably took a nap and haven't realized its dinner time" he said and he went upstairs and I went sat on the couch.
*
1 minute later I heard my brother call my name to come upstairs to come to our parent's room so not thinking I ran upstairs wonder where did he go and so I turned left to go my parent's room and knocked on their door and the door opened and I stood there shocked.
Stood there was a women vampire with blood all over her mouth and hands and on her clothes and there was male vampire who had tattoos on his face hovering over my dad with blade in his hand, my dad was head to toe covered in blood and my mother looked lifeless, how can the vampire do this! And I looked over to see my brother tied up in a chair and has leg peg stuck in his leg and has cloth in his mouth. "Well looked who decided to join us, Charles," the vampire women said to the Charles vampire.
She started to play with my hair while I was standing there I couldn't move I felt paralyzed "we have plans for you my darling it's going be fun while you watch us kill your parents and brother " she said in a weird tone, run"my father yelled out and the Charles guy stabbed my father in chest "no "I said and I started to back out run as far away from here but as soon as I did that vampire woman grabbed my arm and.....
15 years later
.
Knock knock knock
Ugh the fuck, I rolled over and check the alarm clock it was 7:12 am who the fuck is waking me up at this time, I told them don't wake me till 9:00 am 'I groaned as I rub my face I swear these idiots do not know how to listen.
Knock knock knock
" who the fuck is and I told you to don't fucking wake me up before 9:00 am,"I said in agitated voice
"It's beta Nigel Eva my wolf said" I groaned I hate being the alpha all this girl wants is sleep I swear that's all I fucking want is sleep!
"Alpha Ash there been a siting of rogue in the pack and we manage to capture him but he's being aggressive and he managed to punch jake and Alex in the face" beta Nigel said through the door
I groaned and got up and open the door he had messy purple hair and he was wearing a suit and let me tell you he looked good in it.
"Fine I'll be down there at 8 sharp, put him in the cave until I figure out what to do with this bastard and also don't EVER wake me up before 9:00 or else I will kill you and I won't be hesitant to do it I said agitated voice and I slammed the door
"I feel like something going happen Hope and it feels weird, do you think it's that rogue being here has done something about it? Eva said through the wolf link
"I don't know Eva but I will find out" and I shut the link off.
I went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror I had jet black hair with blue eyes and I had fangs but nobody ever saw them execpt my beta and third in command, I I'm a hybrid wolf and vampire, I needed blood every two weeks, and the sad part about being a hybrid I could never let my wolf out to stretch even if I tried hard enough it won't happen but I can shift half way only my claws come out and my eyes turn yellow but other then that, I never saw my wolf .
only my beta and third command and my best friend knows I'm a hybrid the pack doesn't know and they won't ever know.

I'm just hybrid who's been walking around with no soul it's been like this for 15 years ever since my family died, all I have left is a lost memory and scar carry around forever "fuck the past it's all bunch shit anyways"I said and grabbed the bottle vodka from under the cabinet and chugged it and then threw in the garbage and went and took shower.

Hey guys author here how did you guys like the chapter I know there's probably grammar and mistakes but I will fix later please comment and tell me what you think is yay and Nah and your wondering why her name I call her Blaine and her family and her wolf call her hope, in later chapter she will explain why she changed her name.