Chapter 7

Hey guys I'm back I been busy for couple weeks and I one of the chapters that I accidentally changed Blaine to Blair and I'm going keep it Blair so don't be confused if you see Blaine I will change it soon.

Blair pov

I can still here there screams, they didn't deserve this, I was being back to reality when I heard metal click and I saw The Master leaning against the wall and he started grinning "we're going be having fun for the next couple weeks" he said in happy voice and that's when I really started fear for my life when all sudden.....

I was being shakin' I immediately shot up and screamed and fell on the floor I looked up it was Brooke who shook me, I started rubbing my head "ow what the hell what was that for" I said in an irritated tone
Brooke started laughing " omg you seen your face when I woke you up it was hilarious and I woke you up because you started thrashing around and start mumbling about something, are you alright," she said putting her hand on my shoulder

" no, I don't want talk about it's not really important and what time is it anyway," I said extending my arm out so she can pull me up and she does and pulls me up.

"9:30 am and I got a mind link that Nigel will be coming to get you to meet up with Cameron in your office," she said sitting on her bed rubbing her stomach

Grabbing my shoes not looking at her "why is coming here when I can go to the office my self"? I asked wondering why Nigel was coming to get me when I have two legs to walk to my office.

Brooke started blushing " well he wanted to see how I was doing and I told you where here in case if he was going look for you afterward, " she said

I sat down on the bed next to her and I groaned " seriously Brooke this a dangerous thread your walking on with him, because if he finds his mate your screwed," I said in an irritated tone

Brooke glared at me " don't you think I know this it's not like where in love he's just protective of the baby because of being his best friends child and he's not here to help and we already had this conversation" she said in an annoying tone and she started crying.

"Brooke, I'm trying to look out for you that's all because I don't want you to get hurt at the end," I said and I turned my body and hugged her and she hugged me back and after a couple minutes there was a knock at the door and I got up from the bed and answered the door and there was Nigel standing at the door in a suit and purple hair in messy style and his eyes where looking at Brooke "Hows the baby and why are you crying" he asked in worried tone and then he turned and glared at me "did you make her cry, because if you did i"l...

I interrupted his sentence and I raised my hand up And glared at him "Stop talking and are you asking for a challenge but if you are don't because I'm the alpha and I could kill you and I don't want that to happen and no, I did not make her cry she pregnant so she started crying" I said in angry tone using my alpha tone. I couldn't believe Nigel was going challenge about this situation and my wolf wasn't happy about it

Nigel submitted to me and bow his head and said sorry to me and Brooke looked at me with wide eyes because she never saw me use my alpha tone usually she was kept away from my office when I'm dealing certain stuff like this.
" Nigel we need to go I don't want to keep Cameron waiting, and you can ask Brooke later," I said in an annoyed tone. And I walked to the door and I turned back he had his head down and he muttered ok and I open the door and we both walked out and into the hall and I reminded my self talk to Nigel after the meeting.
.
.
.
.
Once we got to my meeting Cameron was already there. Cameron is 25, with short brown hair with bright purple highlights in his hair, his eyes were green and he had little stubble on his face, he was a very outgoing person with a bright personality who loves wearing bright clothes which shows his personality and if pissed him off and you did not want to see that side of him it was terrifying. He had found his mate when he was 18 they were at a conference meeting at The knight pack where they give you tips, show you skills and a lot other things on how run a pack or be a warrior, beta, third in command, and she was training on how to be the best warrior which she is, she the head warrior for are pack, her name was Talisa and she was crazy as Cameron her hair was purple with black highlights and she shaved the left side of her head and she very beautiful with her olive skin and very kind but she doesn't let her kindness get in the way when she training or fighting someone she was very tough women and she was like Cameron her cloths where very bright to.