Chapter 3

This part I had tough time coming up with so somethings might get changed after I publish it so who knows

When hope /Blaine was 4

"Mommy"! as I yelled through the door, excited to tell her what I learned in preschool, I can't wait to tell her I and wonder if she'll like the drawing I made her?
"Yes Hope," She asked while she was in the kitchen as she said that she saw me running and picked me up.

"I learned a new thing at school" as I said that I looked over mommy's shoulder and saw some yummy cookies, I went to grab some, but all the sudden mommy swat my hand, I looked up at mommy, she shook her head "nope those are for after dinner and if you eat all your food then you can have some, and also what did you learn at preschool today Sweetie"?

I excitedly told her "today I learn about mates and how their soulmates that's are right for us" as I said that daddy walks through the kitchen door.

"What about mates"? He asks while ruffling up my hair and then he kissed mommy.

I scrunch my nose "eww that gross daddy and also I learned in preschool about mates and their soulmate just for you, I think that's cool so, so is it like have a pet dog for the rest of your life because I want dog for the rest of my life I think that be cool" as I said that mommy and daddy started laughing and sat me on the chair and bent to my level.

"Honey," mom said "a soulmate is the other person who will love you and cherish you forever and you will do same with that person "she started laughing
" but how will I know that soulmate will be mine"? And how do I find my soulmate? As I said that I yawned

"When the time comes you will shift into your wolf and you will be able to find your mate" daddy says picking me up to take me to bed for my nap "

"But also it won't happen until your 18 so you have a long ways go before that" mommy added getting up walking with daddy to tuck me in for a nap
~~~~~~~~~~
Past when Blair/hope is 13
I was returning home from rough practice with the Warriors
As I got home standing in middle of the kitchen was Stella who made my day a living hell today at practice ,bound to the chair with chains and duck tape to her mouth and next to her was a vampire a name he told call him was master and who thinks He's my master because he turned me into a "danger creation" as he calls it

"What are you doing here ?" You know you can't be seen and the fuck in broad daylight and you kidnapping her is not helping and she has made " I said

pacing backing forth why can't he just leave me alone I couldn't deal with all this after they killed parents the vampires tortured me in ways that were inhumane, they left me there to die.

after they left me there the Warriors found me there, they immediately called my grandparents from my mom side who was from the black shadow to come down here from the pack and see the damage for themselves.
-------- --------------

"Kill her, torture she deserve to die because way she disrespected you "my
master told me

"WHAT"! I said disbelief
"You heard what I said to kill her," he said in boring tone

"I killed 6 people for you and why would I kill her yeah she doesn't respect me but I don't want her dead"!!
He started walking towards and he scoffed at me " someone feelings turned on ?" he started twirling my hair.

he bent to my level and grabbed my chin" I thought I told you to turn your feeling off I control you not your feelings , I'm your master I tell you what to do as he growled at me and he got up and walk back to Stella and grabbed her hair when he did that she started crying " now" he said in angry tone " turn off your feelings or I will come over there and force you to turn them and tell ur pack what kind beautiful creation you are and then see what kind pack it really is"

Without second after I felt his command I immediately turn my emotions off and did I was told " alright I said give me the gun I'm tired these bitches not giving me the respect I need "as I said that he started grinning and Stella started well tried screaming with duck tape on her mouth and I grabbed her hair and grabbed the gun and all Sudden I heard a loud bang and man voice came through the door "STELLA ARE YOU IN THERE"

My master whisper in my ear so Stella mate wouldn't hear "use these gloves they have my prints all over them so they won't track you and hurry up and get this over with"
I grinned and I put the gloves on and  reloaded the gun and  aimed at Stella heart "BANGED" I shot her,
after I shot her I heard a howl and Big Bang against the door.

My master grabbed my arm" go to the back door and here is  this masking spray they won't be able to find you" as he said that he gave me the masking spray and I sprayed my self with it and ran out the back door and kept running until I found this lake far away from the pack house I went over by the rocks and sat on one of them
and thought about what I just did.
I put my head on my hands and thought, What did I just get myself into I killed innocent from my pack and I can never have a mate if this my life killing people and hurting the ones I care about.

Hey, guys I know there's probably a lot of errors but will be fixed later on and how do you guys feel about this like we can idea why she doesn't have her emotions back on and does you any guys know what kind beautiful creation she is ?? And a lot has happened in the past kinda feel bad for her.