Chapter 5

Blair pov
I just stared at him, he couldn't be thee, Alesso Cipriano, I thought that kid died 10 years ago in rogue attack nobody was able to find him so they declared him dead.

"Shut the hell up,"I said "your not Alesso Cipriano that person died 10 years ago they declared him dead" I walked over to the tools and grabbed a scalpel and walked over to him and held the scalpel against his neck.

" tell me more one more time who the hell are you" I sneered at him

He looked at me in the eyes and said calmly "I'm there, Alesso Cipriano, when the attack happened I fought for my pack but when I got back from killing couple the wolves that had attacked me, I saw my mom and little sister laying on the ground dead.

It was hard looking at them my sister was only ten years old she didn't deserve to die, she was too young to be taking out this world and then my mom who worked hard to take care of me and my sister and to be the Luna for her pack, her life was difficult but she managed it, she always told me I was always free to make my choices, if I didn't want to be alpha then that's the choice I can make and she wouldn't disown me or feel like I failed her.

I broke down crying, they meant the world to me and it felt like if I couldn't protect them then how was I suppose to protect this pack".

After awhile my dad found me by there bodies weeping, but instead of comforting me, he fucking blamed me for there death, that little bastard blamed me and he told me I should've been watching them and I was the worse son that he ever had and he saw me as a disgrace, and my dad pulled me up and punched me in the face and letting all his anger out, but before he got the last punch, I had let my wolf out and my wolf tore out his throat out in the process and it was a mess, so don't tell me I'm not thee Alesso Cipriano and can we get out this cell and I'll tell you more about my life" he sneered back at me.

It was shocking hear how his family got killed but  his father, I wasn't shocked that his father did that,  when one mate dies, it's hard it's like your soul is missing and you just feel like your drowning and you can't escape from it, but I'm curious how did he make his death look like accident".

I took the scalpel way and I walked over and sat on the table " fine" I said picking at the tools " you will get room but not tonight, I need figure out how I'm going to do this because I never let a rogue out free nor have I let any newcomers that are rogues into this territory" I said that I turned around

"Fine, I'm alright with that but I will surely miss my feisty little mate of mine," he said in a sarcastic tone.

I mind link Nigel so I wouldn't touch the door since it was laced with silver and he had gloves on and I didn't"
"Nigel open the door please"
"Yes mam"
" We also don't need the masking spray tonight lets wait till tomorrow so we know what we're doing"
"Alright sounds good"

"Oh I won't miss you," I said walking
towards the door Nigel open the door "I'll be dreaming of the Winchesters putting sunscreen on my body at the beach" as I said that in a sarcastic tone

"HOPE" Eve screamed through the mind linked
I chucked through the mind link "what I can't have tease with are mate Eve" I said through the mind link
Eve growled "NO I rather it be him he's are mate Hope"
I laughed in silence at Eve desperation for wanting her mate.

As I said that he started growling and I laughed and walked out the door
"thanks, Nigel,"I said
"No problem, so what are you going do with that rogue"?
"Well for one lets get back to the office so nobody won't hear this because I can't let word gets out that my mate is rogue just yet and two before we do that I need to go eat it's been 3 hours and I'm hungry, and oh bring food for the rogue since he is my mate and my wolf won't be happy if I don't feed him."