Chapter Seven

NOTE: hi i told myself i was gonna go back into the new school year all good and new but tELL ME Y THE FUCK I BE THE SAME

It's Monday again and Kamryn will be going over to Chance and Ethan's house this time because there was no school today.

Ethan and Jordan had texted about this yesterday because she has a lot of things to get done.

"C'mon, Kams." Jordan placed her hands on her hips. Kamryn continued to whine in bed, not wanting to wake up.

"You're going to Chance's house today remember?" Immediately Kamryn shot up from bed and rubbed her eyes.

"Did you choose my outfit, mommy?" Kamryn yawned.

"Yes I did." Jordan placed the outfit on her bed.

It was a white shirt with a pink skater skirt. When Kamryn put her shirt on, Jordan helped her tuck it into her skirt.

"Here, your shoes." Jordan handed her a pair of white sandals that had white roses at the top of the strap.

"I'll be in my room getting ready. Go downstairs and eat breakfast already."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Jordan pulled into Ethan's street and looked for his house. When she spotted his address, she parked on the street from across his house.

"Okay, let's go." Jordan smiled at her daughter as she unbuckled Kamryn's seat belt.

"I'm so excited." Kamryn told her and she let out a soft laugh.

"That's good to hear, love." They walked up to the door and Kamryn knocked gently.

After few seconds, Chance opened the door and stood there, without Ethan. Of course it was the first thing Jordan noticed. Responsibility played a big part between her and Ethan's relationship.

"Hello!" Chance greeted enthusiastically.

"Hey, Chance." Kamryn grinned.

"How was your dentist?" Chance asked as he invited them in. "It was alright, I hate the dentist though."

"Me too." Chance laughed while opening the door more, signaling for them to step in.

"Hi Jordan, my dad is upstairs." Jordan smiled at him.

"Has your dad ever told you not to open the door to anyone?" Jordan questioned as she took a seat on the couch.

Jordan looked around the family room, it was very nice and tidy. "Yeah. But I knew you guys were coming and dad said to open it." Jordan raised an eyebrow as Ethan reached the bottom stair.

She nodded simply at Chance, not wanting to further the conversation. "How was the dentist, Kams?" Ethan asked, ignoring Jordan's presence.

"You guys are so alike," Kamryn chuckled and pointed her finger at the two boys.

Ethan let out a soft laugh, "but it was okay." Kamryn answered.

Ethan looked over at Jordan who was already staring at him, "you have errands to run, right?"

Jordan blinked her eyes a few times, noticing she hadn't answered his question yet.

"Uh...yeah." She started to stand up.

"You can stay a little if you want. I'm sure you don't have too much things to do." Ethan stuttered a bit.

Jordan's cheeks flushed a bright red, but tried to cover it up with a smile. "Maybe when I pick her up."