Chapter Twenty Eight

Jordan dug around in her bag, looking for the blue envelope. After finding it, she stared at it for a while.

GENGER, was written on the front.

She didn't know how to announce it, but she knew she was going to do it today before they leave.

No one knows she's pregnant, and she doesn't know the gender yet.

Jordan noticed the box they had put Lisa's gift in and decided to put it in there as well.

"Looks like she's getting two gifts." Jordan muttered to herself with a smile on her face.

Jordan placed the envelope under the gift and closed the box. She then opened the door.

Everyone was outside already eating, so Jordan walked into the kitchen.

"I was thinking that now would be a good time for Lisa to open her gift." Jordan said while looking at Ethan.

Ethan shrugged, "yeah that's fine."

Jordan placed the box in front of her, "I'm sure you'll like it." Lisa chuckled, "whatever it is, I'll love it."

Jordan stood up by her side while she took the lid off.

Lisa smiled and took out the pair of earrings and matching necklace from Kay Jewelry.

"This is so gorgeous! Thank you guys!" Lisa thanked the small family, Chance and Kamryn replied, "you're welcome."

Lisa was about to close the lid until Jordan stopped her, "there's one more thing."

Ethan looked at her with an eyebrow raised, she smiled and looked back at Lisa.

Her mouth opened slightly as she grabbed the envelope, reading the small writing.

"What is it?" Ethan asked.

Lisa took the ultrasound out with a huge smile and faced it towards the whole table.

"A girl." Lisa announced.

Ethan dropped his fork onto the table, "surprise." Jordan blushed lightly.

"We're having a baby?" Ethan jumped out of his seat.

"Yes, Eth. We are!" Ethan ran over to Jordan and threw his arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"I did not see this coming." Cameron squealed.

"I'm so happy, this is truly a gift for the whole family." Sean got out of his seat.

Everyone congratulated the two and celebrated the rest of the night talking about the newest edition to their family.