Chapter Twenty Five

"C'mon, kids," Ethan groaned as the kids remained seating in their seats. They didn't want to go to school today. After all, it was only friday anyways.

After a few minutes of Ethan waiting for them, they finally gave in and unbuckled their seat belts.

"You owe us ice cream after school." Kamryn pointed at Ethan while her eyebrows scrunched together.

Ethan shook his head, "I shouldn't have to owe you guys anything. You're supposed to go to school,"

"but I guess I could go for some ice cream too. Your mom won't be home until four. She's got a doctor's appointment I'm pretty sure." They began walking towards the building where there classroom was.

Kamryn glanced up, "is mommy sick?" She worried as she thought back to last night. Jordan had been feeling a bit sick lately.

"I hope not. She probably just has the flu." Ethan sighed thinking about the many times she had thrown up in the past few days.

They came to a stop as they made it to their classroom.

"Bye!" Kamryn hugged Ethan's legs and ran into the classroom where she met her friend at the book shelf.

Ethan waved her goodbye and looked down to see Chance.

"Bye buddy, have a good day at school. Try not to cause any trouble, I don't want to get anymore letters in the mail that you decided to play a trick on the teacher again, alright?" Ethan ruffled Chance's hair and Chance let out a chuckle.

"I'll take note of that, dad. Now don't forget that we are going to get ice cream after school." Chance ran into the class and greeted his teacher.

Ethan let out a small laugh before leaving the class and headed to his car.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"So how was the doctors?" Ethan asked as he made Jordan some soup.

Jordan shrugged, "it was alright. They didn't say anything serious. I just have a high fever."

"Then you'll go to sleep early tonight. And I'll give you your medicine after you eat." Ethan stirred the soup around in the pot.

Jordan smiled, his back faced her, she really did appreciate him a lot.

"I just remembered about the trip." Jordan told Ethan as she adjusted herself in her seat.

Ethan nodded his head as he turned the stove off and grabbed a bowl, "yeah?"

"Yeah and I'm just really excited. I'm finally going to meet your sister, too. This is the family trip we were talking about right?"

Ethan chuckled, "indeed."

Jordan watched as Ethan added some salt and pepper into the bowl and slid the bowl across the table to her with a smile on his face.

"Doesn't it look delicious?"

Jordan nodded her head and licked her lips, excited to eat the soup.

She took a bite and instantly enjoyed it.

"It's good, Eth. And no, I'm not just doing that to protect your feelings this time."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Grayson chucked the small ball at Ethan's head.

"What the hell was that for!" Ethan shouted. Grayson laughed and picked up another ball, but this time Ethan caught it.

Grayson shrugged his shoulders, "I just felt like it."

Ethan rolled his eyes and grabbed a water bottle, throwing it at Grayson.

"Okay, at least I didn't throw a freaking water bottle you evil shit." Grayson rubbed his temple where the bottle had hit.

Ethan smiled innocently and walked over Chance. "Let's throw some footballs."

Chance nodded his head and ran for the football that sat on the grass.

Chance threw the ball perfectly into Ethan's hands, "that was nice!"

"Wow, Eth. He's doing better than you ever did at his age." Grayson shook his head.

"Shut the fuck up, he's doing better than you do now, asshole." Ethan told Gray as he threw the football to Chance.

"True." Grayson sighed.

Ethan caught the ball and Grayson pulled his phone out, he saw a text from Cindy.

"Cindy wants me to come home because the kids are going nuts. You mind if I leave?" Grayson asked.

Ethan shook his head, "it's fine. We're about to leave too."

"Chance, come say bye to uncle Gray!" Ethan yelled.

"Bye, kid. I'll see you tomorrow." Grayson hugged Chance's small body.

"Bye uncle G!"

hey i'm back hehe.
so this book will actually be ending soon, i'm sorry. i'm running out of ideas but i have just enough for a few more (:
sorry i made you guys wait so long, but i swear i'll be on here more.
i'm very sorry for the shitty chapter.
if you guys wanna catch up with me then just pm me! i have lots to say actually lol.
-tastyethan

BUT THIS BOOK IS RANKED IN FANFICTION AND LIKE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER AND WHAT THE HECK I'M ACTUALLY FLIPPING OUT. YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING I COULD NEVER THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH AND I FEEL SO BAD. I LOVE YOU BABES SO FUDGING MUCH I'M NOT EVEN JOKING.

single parentsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara