Chapter Twenty Three

Ethan rubbed his temple as he sat up against the headboard. Jordan soon walked in and took a seat at the bottom of his feet. "You okay?" She asked concerned.

He nodded his head and let out a small yawn, "I'm feeling a little under the weather. Playing in the rain wasn't too much of a great idea." He chuckled.

Jordan smiled, "the kids seem okay. Now c'mon, you've got to eat." She kissed the top of his head and helped him out of bed.

They finally got to the bottom of the staircase to find Chance and Kamryn eating left over chocolate-covered strawberries. "Good morning." Ethan told the two.

"Morning, dad." Ethan smiled at them and they walked into the kitchen. "You wanna have a stay in day?" Jordan asked as she made Ethan a glass of orange juice.

"If you guys don't mind. If the kids get bored, you could always take them out somewhere. I'll be fine here." Jordan shrugged, "I'm sure they wouldn't mind staying home."

Jordan grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal in it, followed by milk. "Have I ever told you that you're very good looking? God, you're like art." Jordan rested her chin on the palm of her hand as she stared at Ethan.

He let out a laugh and sipped his orange juice, "multiple times, baby," his voice came out groggily.

"I may be the art, but you're like the artist. Such brilliant hands!" Ethan joked.

Jordan gasped dramatically, "Ethan there are kids around."

Ethan grinned, "have I ever told you that I love you?"

Jordan flushed red, "never, baby."

"Well, I love you."

"And I'm in love with you."

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Jordan tucked the blanket under the two kids and placed small kisses on their foreheads. She turned around to see Ethan sipping his cup of coffee. "Feeling better now?"

Ethan gave her a small shrug, "a little."

A silence fell between them for a little until Ethan spoke up.

"You're in love with me? Like really?"

Jordan walked over to him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Nah, I was just fucking with you."

Ethan's eyes widened and Jordan smiled, "yes. I am actually in love with you."

He grinned, "remember when you hated me?" She nodded as she hummed against her lips.

"Remember when you hated me?"

"Like it was yesterday." He replied.

Ethan pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her,

"I'm in love with you too, Jordan."

hey lovely babies. how's life? you could probably tell this was a filler, i'm trying to make this book a little longer than where i was originally going to stop it at. i actually really like this story, it's my favorite of all that i wrote :)

but i am honestly so fucking shook. 1k votes, all from you guys! no, i have never got that much votes before which is why i trip a lot about it. i could never thank you guys enough for this. i'd never thought that my book would get to that much. so for now, thank you and all your amazing support of this book, support towards me, and support of my other books. you guys are  motherfucking bomb.

stay happy forever

-tastyethan