Chapter Twenty Six

"And this is all." Ethan shuts the trunk and dusts his hands on his pants.

Jordan smiled and opened the passenger door, getting in and buckling her seat belt.

"Are you kids ready for the flight?" Jordan questioned.

Chance nodded his head while Kamryn stayed quiet. She had never been on an airplane before, she's nervous.

"I'm excited to go but I don't want to go on the plane. We will be in the sky! That sounds like a crazy and scary idea!" Kamryn frowns as Ethan slams his door shut.

Etham turns around to look at her and smiles, "no need to worry, Kams. Planes aren't that bad. I promise."

"I guess I could give it a try. It's going to be my first time."

"Say bye-bye to the house kids."

"Bye-bye home! See you in a week!"

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Jordan let out a chuckle as they exited out of the airport. Sean took a turn and they were on the way to the Dolan house.

The kids were already talking to each other, excited about what they want to see here.

"How was the flight?" Sean asked.

"It was alright." Ethan answered as he glanced back at Jordan, causing her to smile.

A few moments passed by, and they arrived at the Dolan household.

Jordan stared in awe, it was a beautiful home. I would never want to leave this place, Jordan thought to herself.

"This is such a nice house!" Kamryn jumped in her seat.

She turned towards Chance, "it's nice isn't it?"

Chance nodded his head, "I love my grandparents house."

"Chance has been here many times," Jordan informed her daughter.

"I'm excited to show you around. I have my own room." Chance giggled.

Kamryn unbuckled her seat belt as soon as they parked.

"Slow down there, Kams!" Chance shouted as he hopped out of the car and ran after Kamryn.

Ethan chuckled before getting out and hurrying over to Jordan's side, opening the door for her.

"I could open the door, you know." Jordan playfully scolded him as she stepped out of the car.

"I'm a gentleman. You can't blame me." Ethan replied with a wide smile, showing off his pearly white teeth.

Jordan shrugged before they both began to take their things out of the trunk.

"Grayson and Cindy are here already?" She asked Ethan. He nodded his head and closed the trunk.

They began walking towards the front door and Jordan got very nervous.

This is the first time she's going to meet his sister.

"Wait, why was Cameron not at Grayson and Cindy's gender reveal?" Jordan had just noticed it.

"She had this huge job thing. She was so sad she couldn't make it." Ethan explained.

Jordan nodded her head, "do you think she'll like me?"

"She'll love you of course."

80 votes & 20 comments for next chapter. think we can do it?
-tastyethan