Flash back

Hussain asif just send her the screen shots of the messages which he sent her on her birthday.
She replied, “My birthday was on 4th not on 2nd. How could you forget my birthday! We have been going out for 4 and half year, Is this how much you care about me? Hussain guess my parents are right about you, you are worthless. He can’t handle this anymore, never message me again.”
Reading her texts, he smiled and thought “finally she can move on from me, finally she can have her life back.” 
He just messaged her, “stay happy” and then went to sleep as the medicines made me sleepy.
He woke up in the morning screaming as I saw a dream in which Anaya was getting married to someone else, something just hit me. Hussain had not felt such a pain from a long time, it was hurting very bad and it was getting harder to breath as he thought about the dream.
Suddenly he started having flash backs of all the time I spend with Anaya
Past
Anaya and Hussain met through a dating app but as they were not comfortable confessing the truth to their friends, they just said “we met through a mutual friend.”
He was having flash back of the first time he met Anaya, "I remember it perfectly, the first time I saw her I knew she was the one for me"said Hussain, she was wearing a black tank top and a brown denim with black stilettos, her hair were left loss and her face did not have any make up on it. She was able to carry herself gracefully as she was slim like a model. 
“She is just gorgeous.” he thought to himself.
He have never had problem with girls, especially talkative girls so it just took hi, an hour to impress her and in no time they started dating.