making her hate him

Listening to her He was a little relived but deep down he was still scared of losing her.
It did not take long for Anaya’s parents to realise that she was in relationship with him. Soon after that she was grounded. She was not allowed to go out of her house, not allowed to use her phone, only allowed to meet her friends when they visited her home and most importantly they made her promise that she will never meet or talk to hussain again.
Even then she would try to talk to him and meet him whenever possible. And every time they would meet he could see it in her eyes that she was losing herself because of the torcher she was going through at her home. 
There was guilt in her eyes every time he saw her, she was ashamed of herself and their relationship as it was bringing pain to her family especially her dad, whom she loved equally as him.
Hussain loved Anaya and seeing her in this painful condition, it was hurting him. He knew it was his fault that she was going through all this pain. Moreover he could not give her the life which she deserves due to his health, so he decided he will make her hate him, Hussain just could not let her lose herself and her family for him.
Hussain knew making her hate him was going to be hard, very hard as he loved her truly. But as he loved her truly he had to do this.
Hussain decided, he will become exactly the opposite of what he was. 
She liked that he was a matured man, so he started acting like a kid who needs constant attention from her. Hussain would lie to her that he took sleeping pills as he could not handle the time apart from her to make her worry about him.
Hussain would fight with her every time she called, stating that she was lying to him about her being grounded.
He made sure her parents saw me smoking near her house.
Hussain would insult Anaya's friends, her parents specially her dad.
And finally he dumped her for no reason.
For once he thought this would make her hate him, but it wasn’t enough. Her love was deeper than this. So as a final option he made her believe that he forgot her birthday but in actuality hussain was standing near her house the whole day, so he get a glimpse of her.