Chapter One

Niesha's P.O.V.

" Princess Niesha!" Someone screamed. " Not again," I muttered. "Princess Niesha, did your parents tell you when you are going to be Sultana?" Someone asked. " How did Mal feel about meeting your parents?" Another asked. " Do the people of your country approve of your ruling?" Another asked. " I'm sorry folks, but the princess has a meeting." Someone said in the crowd. It was Jay. " I need to get out of here," I whispered in his ear. " Jay, will you be the next Sultan?" Someone asked. " Look it's Lady Mal!" I yelled. " Did you really have to do that Lotus blossom?" Jay asked. " I don't like the spotlight," I said.

Jay grabbed my hand and kissed it, Butterflies were in my stomach when he did that. I hugged him and quickly ran with him away from the reporters before they noticed. The last six months have been amazing since the VK came. Plus being Sultana in training has been hard, But I am managing. We caught up with the others in the hallway, Carlos tried to ask Jane out but it was terrible, I felt embarrassed watching it.

" How about you go talk to him about this dating stuff," I whispered. " I will be right back then," he said in a cocky way. "So you ready to surprise the fencing team?" Lonnie asked. " As long as I beat Chad we are good," I answered. " Anyone can beat Chad," Lonnie said. We both laugh.

We quickly rushed to our rooms and got on the uniforms. I put my hair in a bun and ran to the auditorium. Before any guys were there we put on our mask on. Jay called everyone over and we got into positions. Jay said go and we went, I was crushing every guy out there. I got to Chad and flipped him over, I slid and got two guys out. I was left with Lonnie and Jay. We nodded at each other and attacked, Fencing, in my opinion, was like dancing, finally, we took off our mask off to reveal ourselves. My bun fell out in the process making an amazing hair flip. Everyone was cheering us on.

Jay's P.O.V.

" Jay, it says one captain and eight men," Chad said. " Come on Jay, we practice every day and night together you know how good I am," Niesha said batting her eyes. " I know but coach made me captain I don't want to make him mad," I answered. " My mother would be angry," Loonie said walking out. " Just for that no Baklava," Neisha said walking out. " But you know I love Baklava!" I shouted. " Then you shouldn't have followed rules!" She yelled back at me.

I walked out and changed out of my uniform, I tried to find Niesha and tell her I was sorry but I couldn't find her. I walked to her room with a Bouquet of roses. I knocked on the door to suddenly get jumped on. It was a baby tiger.

" Kato, get off of him." Niesha said. " when did you get him?" I asked. " My parents got him for me as a birthday present. " Niesha answered. I got up from the ground. " I got these to apologize for earlier." " You know I don't need presents to be won over, Plus you see me practice every day. We could practice right now." She said putting her hands on my chest. " I wish we could but I have to get a fitting from Evie," Jay said. " Why don't I do that, I am already making Melody, Aziz and Willow stuff. why don't I make you something?" She asked. "Sure," I answered.

She grabbed her measuring tape and started to take my measurements, She had an enchanted pen to take down the measurements. It was nice to see her using magic even though Mal was trying to leave that behind. Niesha finished the measurements and starting designing. Am I the only one who finds it cute when she works hard? Melody came in and grabbed her purse and went on a date with Aziz

" So, I was wondering If we could go to the Royal Cotillion with me?" I asked. " I thought you would never ask." She answered dramatically. " Don't act like that," I said sticking my tongue out. " I'm sorry I should act more like this." She said making fish lips. I started to laugh. " So will you go with me?" I asked again. " I would love to go with you," she answered.