Chapter five

Jay's P.O.V.

"Lonnie, where is Niesha?" I asked. " Well, about that." She said. " What's wrong?" Carlos asked. " Niesha and I went to the museum to get the staff and she went psycho." Lonnie explained. " But she said she would find another printer." I answered. " She tried to find a prop but nothing." Lonnie said. " She probably went to the isle already so let's get going." Carlos said.

Lonnie put the sword in the trunk while I started the car. My mind was so mess up right now, how could she just turn evil like that. We finally arrived at the isle and hid the car. We got to Mal and the other.

" where's Niesha?" Willow asked. " she turned evil and left." I answered. " do you think she is on the isle?" Evie asked. " I believe so, but we brought some sword just in case of a fight." Carlos said. "go now let's keep moving." Mal said.

We walked all to uma's ship, I looked to see if Niesha was here. But she was nowhere in sight. Mal started rapping with Uma, I knew something was about to happen.

Niesha's P.O.V

I was waiting below deck waiting for the signal. The staff had already made me feel powerful. With this and being Sultana, I would be the greatest ruler ever. I heard the knock at the door and walked out.

" Ladies and gentlemen, meet the newest member of my crew!" Uma shouted. "Now, children, let me show what a true street rat is," I said. " Oh Niesha, Read my lips and come to grips with reality. You need to go back to your throne " Mal rapped. " You wish you had a throne like mine. Also how is your Lizard mom?" I rapped. " Let's go make the trade. Time is running out you should really watch your mouth." The crew sang.

We stopped singing and I stood behind Uma and Harry, I was holding Melody as the trade began. Uma knew that the wand was fake so she asked Mal to do a spell. I knew she was going to fail, Mal pointed to Dude and casted a spell. We all waited for to dog to speak and to my surprise it actually worked. I actually did think they would bring the real wand with them. I pushed melody on to the other side of the bridge.

" WHy are you doing this?" She asked. " Let's just say I got a wake up call." I answered. " We need to go." Willow said. " Melody and willow started walking. " But the power of the sea, tear it down at set it free!" Uma yelled. I realized it was fake. " No, get them!" Uma yelled.

The pirates started running towards the VKs. I ran with Harry to fight with Jay, I was actually pretty good using the staff as a weapon as well. Jay through Harry's hook over the Side of the port. It was just Jay and I. I pushed Jay down with a bean and pinned him.

" You really think I peasant like you could defeat me?" I questioned. " Niesha, this isn't you." He answered. " Oh please you wouldn't understand power, you are more thief than Villian." I said. " This isn't you." He said. He pushed me and pinned me to the ground. " I surprised I ever date you." I was cut off. " This is why." He answered as he kissed me. Suddenly I felt really different. " Your eyes aren't red anymore." He commented. " Jay, I'm sorry I said these things." I answered realizing what I did. " Let's just go." He muttered.

Jay grabbed my hand and I realized what I had done. The staff made me crazy and lust for power, We got to the limo and I sat next to him in the driver's seat. He told me that Lonnie and I could join the team. I tried to talk to him but nothing was working, We finally got back to the school. I got out of these clothes and went to search for Jay again.

" Jay!" I shouted. " Oh you want to talk to the peasant now?" He questioned. " Jay you know I did mean those things I was under the staff's spell." I answered. " But some of what you say has some truth to it." HE explained. " Jay you know I like you." I said. " Just come to practice and give me my suit." He answered. I grabbed his arm. " I would give on my throne to be with you." I answered. " Niesha, We are done. I'm sorry."

He pulled himself away from me and walked away. I was heartbroken, I didn't know what to do so I just started burning bushes. I fell to the ground and started to cry, Aziz ran towards me.

" Sis, what's wrong?" He asked. " Jay, broke up with me." I answered sobbing. " What happened?" he asked. " Ben was kidnapped and went to get him. I turned evil by Jafar's staff and said somethings to Jay. Now he doesn't want to talk to me." I explainied. " Oh little one." he said hugging me on the ground. " You were right when he first arrived. I should have never trusted a villian." I answered crying into his chest. He held me tighter.