Chapter Two

Niesha's P.O.V.

" Now if we use Melody's palace boat we could have more room for the guest," I commented. " Deborah, Can you ask Ariel and Eric for their palace boat?" Ben asked. " Yes, King Ben." She replied. " So do you think Mal will like the window?" I asked. " I hope she does," he said. "What's wrong?" I asked. " I got into a little fight with Mal cause of her using magic," he answered. " What's wrong with that?" I asked. " I wish she would stop using it. I mean have you stopped?" he asked. " Yep," I lied.

We still were working on the party and other things for the kingdom at hand. I wished Ben would understand that Mal can't change, But I will always respect him. Suddenly Evie burst through the door.

" Evie, what's going on?" ben asked. " Mal went back to the isle," Evie answered. I was shocked. Evie walked over and gave Ben a note and his ring back. " This is my fault, This is my fault. She had been under so much pressure lately and instead of understanding I just went all beast mode." He said. " Ben, don't blame yourself," I replied. " I have to go there and see her and beg her to come back." Ben answered. " you will never find her." Evie said. "He has to try," I commented. " You need to know how the isle works," Evie said.

" Then come with us," I answered. " But I'm not like over there," Evie said. " Then bright Carlos and jay," I said running out the door. " Where are you going?" Ben asked. " I'm coming with you," I said.

I ran quickly to my room and opened the door. Melody was there with Willow. I hadn't seen her in months because she was on a quest with her mother, Pocahontas. I quickly told them what was going on and that I need their help. I asked Aziz to watch over Kato for me.

" So how are we going to get there?" Willow asked. " Also we look like this." Melody pointed out. " Easily done, Now stand up," I said. They both stood. " ‎Tethunois Millashe !" I shouted. All out clothes change. " I love badass!" Willow shouted. " I feel so naked," Melody said. "Come on let's go," I said.

We ran through the halls, I texted Ben and said we were going to the limo. He said he would be running late because Evie was dressing him up still. So we hopped on some motorcycles and went near the edge of Auradon. We hid the motorcycles and stood over the cliffs.

" What are we going to do?" Melody asked. " We are turning into mermaids," I said. " Oh say no more." melody said jumping off the cliff. " Melody!" Willow and I said. " I'm okay!" she yelled flipping around with her mermaid tail. " Okay, let's do this." Willow said. " Glass of the sea shine upon me, Eye of the ocean grant me with fins, Make us Mermaids! Human no more away from the shore, Now I'm finally free to escape humanity!" I shouted.

We jumped off the cliff and ended up in the water.

Melody's P.O.V.

Willow and Niesha got into the water. Niesha had a gold tail with a dark pink shell bra and Willow had a green tail with a seaweed wrap. We all started to swim as fast as we could, I missed being in the salt water. Niesha kept jumping out of the water, while willow kept talking to every sea animal.

" So what about the barrier?" Willow asked. " I can open it for one minute," Niesha said. " you better do it, fast girl," Willow said. " What do you mean," I said. I turned around to see sharks. "Swim!" I screamed.

We swam for our lives, Niesha opened the barrier and we all jumped out of the water. We grabbed on to the rocks and started to climb. Willow grabbed my hand and pulled me up onto the island.

" so this is the isle," Willow said. " Yep," I said. " Let's go explore., Niesha said. " Just one question?" Willow asked. " Yes," Melody said. " How come we aren't wet?" She asked. " The perks of being a mermaid. We don't stay wet." I explained.

We all started walking through the island, Niesha was getting uncomfortable since her dad used to be a street rat. Willow kept looking around at the cool things in the Isle. Suddenly she ran into someone.

" Hey watch where you are going," The boy said. " how about you should too," Willow said. " A girl with a bite I like that." He commented. " Who are you?" Niesha questioned. " I am Junior, Son of Gaston," Junior asked. " I'm Willow." She said. " I have to go find my brother, But I hope I can see you again." He said kissing her hand. " Maybe," Willow said. Niesha and I giggled. We walked around more until we saw a familiar group.

" Jay!" Niesha shouted and ran hugging him. " Keep your voice down. Plus what are you doing here?" Jay asked. " We swam here to help you," Willow said. " How?" ben asked. " Niesha, she used a spell," I said. " You used magic," Ben said. " You guys were taking to long. So I used a spell." Niesha answered. " You lied to me and said you haven't been using magic," Ben said. " I love using it and you can't stop me." Niesha snapped. Ben walked away.