Chapter Three

Jay's P.O.V.

We were all waiting for Ben to convince Mal to come back to Auradon. I was holding Niesha in my arms while we waited. Willow and Melody were talking about seeing Junior, I could see Niesha was still angry about her fight with Ben.

" Are you ok?" I asked. " I'm think so." she said. Ben walked back. " Ben, What's wrong?" Niesha asked. " She isn't coming back." he said. " Ben." Evie said. Carlos held her back. " i will go talk to him." Melody said running towards Ben. " We just need to give her a few hours to cool off." I said. Carlos looked around. " Guys, where's Ben and Melody?" He questioned. We looked around the alleys.

" Ben don't scare off like that." Evie said. " But i'm suppose to scare you." Harry said. " Where are my friends." Niesha said. " We napped them." Hook said. " give them back." Willow said. "Then tell mal to come to the chips shop alone." Harry answered and walked away.

We ran up the stairs to the top floor, to see Mal spray painting a portrait of herself. She turned around and we told her what happened.

" You should of never brought Ben or the others here." Mal said. " last time I check Niesha and I didn't get captured." Willow commented. " Doesn't matter you don't belong here!" Mal shouted. " Well excuse me, I'm sorry my father was a street rat and had to steal to survive and Willow's mother was called a savage and almost killed too!" Niesha shouted. I looked at her hands to see flames coming out. " You need to calm down." I whispered.she held my hand tight.

" Whatever I'm going to get Ben and Melody back." Mal answered. " I'm going with you whether you like it or not." Niesha said. " But Uma probably know what you look like." Evie answered. Niesha grabbed a brown rag. " Then I guess I have to go in disguise." " Let's get a move on then." Mal said walking away.

Niesha's P.O.V.

We finally got to Ursula's fish and chips restaurant. I decided to wait two minutes to go in so nobody would expect it. I walked in and sat next to the Mal and Uma, They kept fighting when suddenly a guy walks towards me. I pulled my hood over my face more.

" Hey, I think I have seen you before." He said. " I don't think so." I said. " I'm gill the son of Gaston." Gill said. " Gill, stop talking to this girl." Harry said. He ripped my hood off. " It's Princess Niesha!" Gill yelled. Everyone looked at me. " Now this got interesting." Uma said. " I came for my friends." I snapped. " I was just going to decided your friends fate right now." ums said. " Let's just get this over with." Mal groaned. Uma walked back over.

" Now if I win I what my friends back." Mal " Don't you what to know what I want?" Uma asked. " keep dreaming." Mal said. Watching this arm wrestle was nerve wrecking. Uma was going to lose. " If I win I want Jafar's staff and Fairy Godmother's wand." She said. Mal froze and Uma won. " Meet at the docks and noon."

I walked out and didn't talk to each other. It was really weird walking in the allies because this is what my father kinda used to live in this. We got up the stairs to see Evie trying to give Willow new piercings. Come on Evie, she already has one on her eyebrow and her nose.

" So what happened." Jay said. " What don't you tell them." I said looking at Mal. " I lost and have to give Uma Jafar's staff and Fairy godmother's wand." She said. " We can't do that." Willow said. " What about are 3D printer?" Carlos said. " we can make a fake wand." jay said. "But what if she wants to test it out." Evie said. " We'll get him out quick then." Mal said. "Smoke bombs." Evie said. " Well then I will go with Carlos and Jay and WIllow can be with you guys." I said. " Ok, just be careful." Evie said. " Don't worry we will." I said running out.