chapter seven

Niesha's P.O.V.

" Princess Niesha who made your dress?" A reporter asked. " I made it myself I also made Willow's and Melody's dresses." I answered. " did you make Jay's outfit as well?" Another asked. " I did." I answered. " So we heard a rumor about you being next in line if Ben doesn't have children is this true?" One questioned. Belle and Adam looked at me. " No comment," I said rushing off the carpet. " You could of answered." Belle said. " I just don't want to put a target on my back." I answered. " it's okay, now go have fun." Adam said.

I waited for melody and Willow to go on the dance floor. Partying with them was one of the best things in the world, Jay also took some dances with me even though we broke up. I thought he would dances with Lonnie more. I was excited to see Mal's dress that Evie designed, suddenly the trumpets sounded off.

" Future lady Mal." He announced. Mal came out. "you did a nice job of the dress." I whispered. " Thank you, I like your work as well." Evie whispered as well. We all started to clap. " You would have a great business on your hands." I said. " Thank you." She said then walked over to Mal. " Hey when is Ben coming out?" Willow asked. " I don't know, why?" I asked. " I wanted to ask him a question," Willow answered. Suddenly Ben walked down the stairs. " I wish I could of explained sooner." Ben said.

Uma walked out onto the stairs, I could tell Aziz was angry. Ben kissed Uma's hand, Now I was angry. "I'm sorry mal, it just happened to me when I was on the Isle." " What are you saying?" mal asked. " I'm saying.." BEn was cut off. " It was love, It was just, I realized how much ben and I are alike." Uma answered. "Ben, did you go back for her?" Mal questioned. " Actually, I swam before the barrier closed, I'm a great swimmer." Uma responded. " Ben, you can't be serious she captured us." Melody said. " Melody, this is love." Uma said touching melody. " Don't you dare touch her!" Aziz shouted, " Aziz, calm down. Don't waste your time on her." I answered.

Uma stepped away and started dancing with Ben. We all were in shock especially Mal, she loved him with all her heart. We all started to leave when Jane started talking to the announcer, I completely forgot about the stain glass window for Mal. I grabbed her hand.

" What?" She questioned. " Trust me," I answered. " Now, for the unveiling of king ben's masterpiece, especially designed for his lady!" He announced. We turned around. " He made it for you," I whispered. " Ben did that?" She asked. " He sure did," Evie answered. " Jay, I need to tell you something." I said. " Cover that back up! I mean Why don't you tell everyone the present you got me Ben," Uma said. " I have an announcement, Uma will be joining the court as my lady." I was shocked. "ben.." " Not now dad!" Ben yelled." So as my gift to her, I am bringing down the barrier once and for all!" Ben announced. " Ben this isn't you!" I shouted. " Quiet! You will not speak to me street rat!" he yelled.

It felt like my world just stopped, Ben was one of my closest friends and he used the one thing I hated the most. I could tell he wasn't himself, he most of been spelled. I was so angry with him though, I could feel the urge to punch him. Suddenly I felt Jay grab my arm. I turned to see Mal and Uma fighting for ben, Mal was pouring her heart out to him. She suddenly kissed him. I turned around and kissed jay for as long as I could,

" Jay, I love you," I aswered. " I'm sorry, I was so rude to you. I love you too." he answered. We kissed again. I could tell Lonnie was angry but I didn't care. " I want to be with you." I answered. " I want to be with you too." he answered.

Disney descendants 2: Maybe I'm badजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें