Chapter nine

**This is a bonus chapter hope you all enjoy**

Willow's P.O.V.

" I"m so nervous, I really hope he will like it here," I said. " Willow, trust me you will be fine, don't worry about this," Willow said. " But, it was hard enough that he is the son of Gaston, But Ben even seems a little nervous at first. " Honey, Let us help you get ready," Niesha said, " Okay," I answered nervously.  " I have the perfect dress for you," Niesha answered running to her closet.

I suddenly looked at myself in the mirror and noticed myself, I felt like I wasn't pretty enough for Junior. I knew the girls made fun of me for my piercings and my shaved head, But I didn't care at first till now. I started to take my nose piercing out and looked at the one of my right eyebrow.

" Willow what are you doing?" Melody asked. " Just looking at my imperfections," I answered. "You are not imperfect!" Niesha yelled in from the closet. " Do you think he would ever like me like this, I look like a savage," I said. " Willow unlike most of these girls at our school you have a voice," Melody said. " What do you mean?" I asked. " You actually can express yourself unlike others can, your piercing and shaved head are who you are," Melody answered. " You really think so?" I asked. " I believe Melody 100%," Niesha said coming out of the closet.  

SHe came out with a beautiful purple dress, It had a laced up front with beautiful flowers on it. I tried it on and put on some black heels. They sat me down and did my makeup and hair, I asked niesha if she could do my hair. I loved my half-pony/half-down hairstyle she did.

" I just got a text from Ben," Niesha said. " what does it say?" I asked nervously, " Junior is here and he is waiting in the north garden to meet you," she said. " He is already here," I said shocked. " Don't panic, go or you will be late," Melody said.  " Run, girl, run," Niesha said. 

I started to run through the halls, it hurt to run in heels so I decided to run barefoot. I finally got to the entrance to the north garden, I put on my heels and started to walk through the garden. I noticed a few leaves in my hair and pulled them out.

" I would like to present to you the daughter of Pocahontas and John Rolfe, Willow," Ben answered. " Hi, Junior," I answered. " So Ross was right when he said you looked like her." He answered. " I do look a lot like my mother," I giggled. " I will leave you two alone," Ben said walking away. 

" I thought I was never going to see you again," Junior said. " I also thought the same," I said. "My father has disowned me since I said I was coming here," he answered. " I'm sorry to hear that,"  I said holding his hand. " It's ok, I never really liked my old man anyway," He replied. But I could see the sadness in his eyes. " At least you have me here," I responded. he smirked. " I Forgot to give you something when you were on the Isle." He said. " What was it?" I asked. 

Suddenly he kissed me on the lips, the butterflies in my stomach left me. I really did like Junior but this didn't seem right. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He could tell something was wrong.

" That wasn't a good kiss wasn't it?" He asked. " Not it was an amazing kiss trust me," I said. "Then what was wrong?" he asked. " I want to take things slow if that is alright," I answered. " I completely understand," He answered. " okay," I answered. " May I walk with you in the gardens?" he asked. " I would love that," I answered. 

He grabbed my hand and we started to walk through the beautiful gardens together, let's also just say I gave him a kiss after that.

Niesha's P.O.V.

I was looking at the staff in the museum, I knew it was still evil, but it felt like it was calling my name. I started to hear a spell coming in my head, I just couldn't control myself anymore.

" spirit standing tall it's time you made your greatest fall return, I banish with this holy light! So go away and leave my sight and take with you this endless night!" I yelled. Sudden the staff broke. " Thank you," a spirit said. " Who are you?" I asked. " I'm Jay's mother, and you must be Niesha." She answered. " You're jay's mother?" I questioned. " Yes and I have been trapped in there for years, thank you." She said. " You are welcome," I answered. " Now, since this staff is broken I should fix it," she said. 

" Change my staff into what I want, for sweet revenge. So mote it be!" She commanded. The staff turned into a necklace, " It's beautiful," I gasped. " It is for you," she said giving it to me. " Thank you," I said. " Just keep my son safe," she said and disappear. 

I walked out of the museum and got ready for my date with Jay, I wore his red beanie and my favorite red dress. As soon as I saw him I leaped into his arms, He could tell I was very happy to see him. 

" So, what do you want to do today?" I asked. " I have a little surprise for you," he answered. " oh really?" I questioned playfully. " Just come with me," he said grabbing my hand. " there better not be any snakes there," I said. " Trust me," he said. " I do," I  replied.

He out a blindfold of me, which made me nervous at first but I eased into it. I knew where he was taking me due to all the twist and turns, but I tried to pretend I didn't know what he was doing. We finally stopped and he started to carry me, Now I didn't know where he was going. I bet that was his plan all along. it felt good to have him carry me, He put me down and started to take off my blindfold.

" Oh Jay, its so beautiful," I replied. " I'm glad you like it," he said. " Jay, what are you doing?" I asked turning around. He was on one knee, " I want to give you this promise ring," he said.  "What do you mean?" I asked. " I promise to always be here for you no matter what, I pledge myself to you," he answered. " Oh Jay," I said. " Did I do something wrong?" he questioned. I jumped on him. " I love you," I said crying. " I love you too, my lotus blossom." he said hugging back.