Ross imagine-Maddie

Imagine being on tour with ross and the whole lynch family. living on a bus for 3 and half months,getting to make memories with rydel and stormie,and also going to the wild and crazy shows that the band has.

One day while having a day off on tour,Riker,Rydel,Ellington, vanni, Ross and yourself went out for lunch leaving rocky and ryland stuck finding food for themselves.

Once you all got settled in,ordered drinks and food and a few appetizers such as mozzarella sticks and chips and dip(they love that guacamole). All having a good time,talking and enjoying eachothers company.

Once you were all done,you walked out the restaurant expecting not to see paparazzi,sending you hate while going to the car that was waiting patently to take you all back to the venue.

"Ross is it true that your gf is using you for fame?"

"Rydel is it true your pregnant with Ellingtons baby?"

"Maddie,can you stop using Ross?" "She's not even pretty" "quite being a hoe maddie to Ross when he could do better"

"Vanni does riker really love you

Many more hateful comments were going towards you and vanni since your both dating riker and Ross. It got so bad that the guys were ready to punch them. You started to cry while clinging on to Ross to to car.

Once you got to the car you sat right next to Ross,curled into his side. Wrapping an arm around making sure your ok. "Baby girl I love you somuch don't let them get to you. Your perfect to me inside and out"says Ross pulling you towards,kissing you in the forehead,making sure you know your this.

This is one of the worst imagines I've written so I'm sorry if it's bad akmaddie25 I'm back to writing after a long weekend full of fun and it's safe to say I'm officially 16!!!! So sorry for the long wait to have this,I hope you like it 😅😋-Emmy