Ross imagine-carrisa

Imagine getting hate for having a not so skinny body.
Everyone kept giving you hate for posting pics of yourself in bikinis,tight dresses and having curves which Ross loved about you. In his eyes you were perfect for him,didn't want you to change anything about yourself and most importantly wanted you to continue to post pics of your natural looking body whether someone hated it or not,he didn't want you to feel like you had to keep clothed.

So one day,you got invited to be apart of R5's latest summer photo shoot for pop star magazine and Rolling Stones. The shoot included beach shots of the band playing in water and being crazy in the sand. Rydel wearing her neon bikini and the guys wore their neon swim trunks.

Once you got to where they were having their photo shoot,Rocky and Ross saw you in a beautiful,white beach sundress. They had convinced the photographer to let you in on a couple of shots,doing cute couple stuff and ,messing around with the guys. Plus they wanted you in the same bikini Rydel was wearing which you were kinda scared of. If the fans saw you in one,they'd give you crap for just showing your natural skin which is already enough for all the hate your given so far. You just can't get a break from the fans,but Ross didn't know about the fans; only knew about your insecurity about your body.

"Hey baby girl!!! I'm so glad you showed up,Rocky and I got the photographer to let you in a couple of shots with us!!! I can't wait to show off my beautiful girlfriend"says Ross pulling you into his arms,giving you a hug" I'm so happy baby,I can't wait" you say.

"Do you think you can wear the bikini that Rydel is wearing? I know your insecure about your body but it's for one shoot I promise" asks Ross

You thought about it,'it's for one shoot with Ross,it can't be bad can it?' You thought before giving his a response. "I'll wear it but for two pics ok?" You say,

"That's fine with me baby" says Ross handing you the bikini,dragging you over to the changing tent to change. Once you were changed,you walked out of the tent. Feeling confident as ever to do this shoot with your amazing boyfriend and his family.

You walked over to where everyone else was,meeting with the photographer and went to get pics taken.

You all decided to be crazy by waddling in the water together,jumping around and even getting on Ross's back kissing his cheek for one.

Once the photographer got all the shots,it was time to pack up and go home for the evening, even got to see the pics and one caught your eye. It was a pic of you and Ross,on the edge of the shore being the most happiest couple ever with your arms wrapped around eachother,smiling and being yourselves. So you decided to post it to Instagram,

(Your insta name)-'Spending time with the love of my life and his family at the beach are the things I live for 🐠🐬🐚🌺🌊🏖💟 @rossr5'

Once you posted it,you saw a lot of cute comments of the fans shipping you but one hate comment. '@misslynch23-why are you wearing a bikini? You look ugly in it', you stared at your phone and started to tear up. Ross took you in his arms,rubbing your arms up and down. Trying to calm you down. Plus he saw the hate comments Coming in,and got worried."baby you are the most perfect girl in eyes,your body all over so please don't let the haters get to you,I love you somuch baby girl"says Ross leaning down to kiss you on the forehead. You had the man of your dreams,that's all you needed so who cares about the haters.

The only thing that matters the most was you have Ross and it's all you need.

So this was cheesy but I hope you like it Ross_is_my_husband , please continue to request-Emmy