Ross imagine-Maddie

Imagine spending a week in New York with Ross and his family,walking around,taking pictures of everything from Times Square to the Statue of Liberty,trying all the crazy street vendors and going into shops to get gifts for your family.

It happened to be Thanksgiving time in the city of no sleep,which meant a lot of things were going on in the city to get prepped for the upcoming parade. Ross had told you to wear the most comfortable thing for the parade since it's fall and it's cold.

You started get upset,you've always wanted watch the parade live with the family but never get too since your family lives so far away. Ross started to notice on how much you were quiet and knew something was up when you started to tear.

"Baby it's gonna be ok,I promise. I know how much you wanted your family here with us,I wanted them to come but It never worked baby,I'm sorry" says Ross pulling you in for a hug.

"How about we got get some hot chocolate and cuddle till its time for the parade to start?" Asks Ross,making you nod your head. Knowing that as long as you had him with you,you were gonna be fine.

This is so cheesy I swear but u hope you enjoy it akmaddie25 !!! Please continue to vote and request-Emmy