Riker imagine-Y/N

It Stops Right Now:

Y/n POV:
I logged onto my Twitter and I had a lot of notifications. I look at some of them. One or two of them caught my eye. @Y/T/N, Riker doesn't deserve you. He deserves someone better. I scrolled through some more. @Y/T/N, your ugly, stupid and there are so many things I could say but they wouldn't fit on here! Tear fell down my cheeks. My boyfriend was at band rehearsal so I had no shoulder to cry on. I left the laptop on the table and curled up on the couch. I fell asleep with all those thoughts flying through my head.

Riker's POV:
Me and the others walk in and go our own ways. I walk over to the couch and see Y/N asleep. She is peacefully sleeping so I let her sleep there for the night. I was going to go to bed but Y/N's laptop caught my eye. I pick up the laptop and sit in the chair and read them. As I started to read some of the messages, my heart breaks into pieces. A tear falls down my face. I'm mad and angry. Why is this happening to her? I put the laptop on the kitchen table and I head into the living room and kiss Y/N on the head, then I head to bed.

--Morning-- still Riker's POV:

I wake up and get out of bed. I shower and change. "Rocky get up!" I tell him. He groans and sits up. "I need everyone in the kitchen in 5." I say. I wake up Ellington, then Rydel and say the same as I did to Rocky. I head into Ryland's and Ross' room. "Wake up. I need everyone in the kitchen in 5." I say to them. 5 minutes pass and everyone was in the kitchen. "I asked you to come because Y/N is getting hate." I told them. I showed them most of the messages. "Help me stop it." I say to them. They soon got the idea and started to tweet.

Y/N POV:
I woke up still lying on the sofa. I get up and see if my laptop has gone off. It's no where to be seen. What if Riker has seen them? I don't know what I'm going to say. I walk towards the kitchen and see everyone standing around my laptop. "We know." Rydel says to me. I realised they have read the messages. I put my hand up to my mouth and hold my tears in. Tears stream down my face. I slowly start to back out of the room. Riker takes hold of my hand and pulls me into his arms. The others leave us to have sometime together. "Why m-me?" I sob into his shoulder. "I don't know. The others have tweeted to stop. You're perfect just the way you are." He tells me.

"Don't listen to them. You know none of that is true." He says. "A-are you sure?" I ask. "Yes. Positive. I love you for who you are." He tells me, then pecking me on the lips. "I love you." I tell him. "And I love you too." He says giving me a kiss then pulling me into a hug.

Thank to Crazy_Vicki for the imagine!!!!!-Emmy