Group chat/ chapter 9

Y/n pov

"Ah the fans are amazing" you hear  a voice say you could tell it was Jonah seeing as you watched a lot of wdw cute moments and covers. "But you know who is even more amazing" Another voice says, I'm guessing it's Daniel "what" all the boys say at the same time "y/n, duh" Daniel replies "now hurry up I wanna talk to her". You hear someone groan. It might be jack he hates my guts, at least that's what I think. The boys walk behind and see me their faces light up and they smile widely. "We should head back to the hotel" jack says out of no where "don't worry we booked you a room, unfortunately with Daniel. If you need any of us zach and I are across the hall way from your room" he tells me, it seems like he cares a bit more "oh Jonah and I share a room next to yours on the left." Corbyn states I nod "thank you" I gratefully say. It really means a lot to me. They didn't even know me.
They could've kicked me out the group chat but they decided to talk. It was lucky I didn't block them or leave. Daniel grabs my hand "were heading to the hotel, lets go" he intertwines his hands with mine. I blush from ear to ear. Jack looks at us and his eyes travel down to our hands. Hurt was written all over his eyes, not sure why, he hates me. I decided to shrug it off.

The boys pile onto the car Corbyn sitting in the second row with Zach and Jonah at the back with Daniel, manager was driving with the photographer. So I sat with jack, the car ride was exhausting so I laid my head on jacks shoulder. To my surprise he didn't move, instead he put his arm around me and pulls me closer. I drift off to sleep after that.

(Time skip)

I feel a pair of hand shake my shoulder, my head immediately shoots up. "It's just me y/n calm down" Daniel whispers. We're here get out the car. I shake my head and curl into a ball . Daniel groans and picks me up bridal style I look up at him, my cheeks going into a dark red. He shoots me a smile and walks up the stairs. I cover my face with my hair for the rest of the trip to the hotel room. I eventually feel soft covers being pulled over me. "Daniel?" I say groggily. "Yea". "Could you come over here for me" he drops his pen and paper and walks over to me. I give him a light kiss on his cheek "thank you for everything" I whisper. He smirks and lays me back down "goodnight y/n" he says as he plants a kiss on my temple