Part 18

READ💟
So we're gonna skip it to where the boys leave and Y/n gets ready for the "date"

Juicy drama

You waved goodbye to the boys as they exited you and Daniels hotel room, you shut the door and walks over to your makeup bag and began doing your make up. You had already picked out a purple t shirt with ripped jeans.

 You had already picked out a purple t shirt with ripped jeans

You finally finished you make up and got dressed. You smiled to yourself and heard a song sound come from your phone, you picked it up and realised you had 4 missed calls from Myles

Y/n: I'm so sorry, I was getting ready

Myles: it's fine, come out now, I'm ready

Y/n : ok see you there 💗

Myles: 💗

You looked in the mirror one last time before grabbing your phone and wallet. You dashed outside and met up with Myles, "hey" you called out, Myles willed his head around to look at you, he smiled warmly. "Hey, the cars outside. You ready?" He questioned. You nodded and walked followed him outside. He opened the car door so you could get inside. Yu blushed at his gentlemanliness. " so where are we going" you asked "(favourite restaurant)" Myles replied not taking his eyes off the road, "oh awesome, that's my favourite" you clapped your hands and giggled he chuckled.

The two of you talked the whole trip until he reached the destination he pulled over and opened the car door, he offered you a hand. You accepted it and exited the car.

(Skip)

You laughed again at one of Myles stupid jokes, Myles was really the perfect guy, beautiful eyes, perfectly neat hair, great personality and very fit. "You ready to leave now?" Myles questioned staring deeply into your eyes "but we haven't paid" you tilted your head in confusion, "I've already paid princess" Myles laughed. "You didn't have to, so you want me to pay you back." You asked. Myles shook his head no and stood up. "Lets go"

You stood up and followed him back to his car

The drive was short seeing as your hotel was a couple of blocks away. "Hey mind if I come in for a water?" Myles questioned. You hesitantly nodded your head.

"Follow me" you smiled weakly as you exited his white car. He followed behind closely, a little too closely. You jogged up the stairs in attempt to seperate yourself from Myles a bit. You took out your key card and opened the door. "Come in" you smiled. Myles walked in the room, you grabbed the kettle and a cup and began pouring water into it. You hand it to Myles, he took a sip and put the cup down, "so Y/n, how old are you" he quizzed. "16 almost 17" you answered. You felt a dry lump in the back of your throat, but you didn't know why. Myles walked over to you and practically hovered over you. Your heart began racing and your palms turned sweaty, you backed away but your back soon hit the wall, "Myles stop" you begged. He played with the bottom of your shirt, "STOP, PLEASE" you pleaded. He smashed his lips into yours, his kisses weren't soft or delicate. They were rough and sloppy. You couldn't move, you were so scared you couldn't move. He began lifting your shirt up as his kisses trailed down your neck. "S-s-stop" you managed to say. "Shut up" Myles said angrily as he continued to place kisses all over your paralysed body. You shut your eyes "Daniel" you whispered quietly, you knew he wouldn't show up but it was worth trying. "DANIEL,HELP" you shouted out. You still had hope

The door flew open

"GET OFF HER NOW" you heard a man shout from the door. Myles instantly pulled away, you took the chance to escape his grip and hide behind the man at the door way. The man was Daniel. "Get out" Daniel said calmly in a stern voice. Myles looked terrified and slowly walked outside "I've called the police already, you can run but you can't hide" Daniel said as Myles ran out the room. He slammed the door and pulled you into a hug "Y/n, did he hurt you" Daniel scanned your body. You shook your head and pulled Daniel into another hug. "I'm sorry Daniel, I lied to you" you cried. "Don't ever do it again, I- I love you" Daniel stuttered. You pulled away realising what Daniel had said. "Daniel, I love you too". Silence filled the room, daniel smashed his lips into Yours. You blinked a couple of times before snapping back to reality, you kissed back. "I've always wanted to do that" Daniel whispered. "Me too" you bit your lip before connecting ours back with Daniels.

Myles was perfect but he was missing something, he wasnt Daniel.