Group chat 13

Thank you boobear67892 for this lovely idea

~

You woke up to a moving bus, you looked around and saw your phone. You grabbed it and scrolled through social media

        Jackaverymusic

♥️     💬

Liked by seaveydaniel and 243,603 others

Jackaverymusic Beautiful when asleep, beautiful awake 🙊😋

Y/nbae: that's my queen

Jackaveryy: I smell a ship

Hater36: I almost barfed 🤢

Read more...

You smiled at jacks post and switched off your phone, you opened the curtain to Daniels bunk and jumped on his bed "Daniel!" You shook him. "I'm sorry, I'll never eat potat- Y/n?!" Daniel mumbled. You chuckled "when do I show you my singing abilities?" You asked tilting your head. "Oh, now?" Daniel replied. You nodded and jumped off the bed and went and sat down on the chairs. "Show me what you got" Daniel walked in with Jack following.

You took a deep breath, closed your eyes and started singing your heart away.

(Play it)

(Damn you're good Y/n)

You opened your eyes and saw all the boys with their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. You looked at them in worry "did I do bad" you asked rubbing your arm, "what no, you did amazing" jack exclaimed. "Y/n, you're going to be a guest in our show today" Daniel said and pulled you into a hug, you hugged back.

You couldn't believe it, you were going to be singing in front of millions of people.

~time skip to the show~

"And today we have a guest star, pleas welcome...... Y/N!!!" The boys shouted into their microphone. You ran onto stage and heard screaming fangirls/boys. You didn't realise how many people loved you until this moment. "Hello Washington, how is everyone" you yelled into the micro phone. The fans screamed, "today I'll be singing mercy by Shawn Mendes, if you know the lyrics, sing along" you said smiling. You started singing and the fans sung along, you smiled at that and kept singing.

You finished and you were sweating, you loved touring, especially with the boys. You walked off the stage and joined the boys, you grabbed the bottle that was in front of you and took a sip. "When do we get back on the bus" you asked wiping off excess sweat. "Now" Corbyn announced. You all got up and walked out the show, with security following. There were still hundred of fans waiting. You took out your phone and started snapchatting "tours lit" you held up a peace sign and flipped the camera revealing the fans. You fell back onto your seat and looked over next to you, Jonah had a slytherin (not sure how you spell it) sweater. You decided to mess with him "Jonah, harry potters not real, magic is so lame" you joked, "excuse me" Jonah turned to you "of course Harry Potter is real, magic is real too have you seen the movie." Jonah ranted "Jonah, that's all special effects" you smirked. "Y/n that's so rude, Harry Potter will always be the best. Even better than you" Jonah crossed his arms. "Jonah.. I was joking" you looked down. You were hurt better than me, does he care about you anyway, is all you thought. "Jonah that's enough" you heard Jack say in a serious tone, "we're switching seats".

"I could care less" Jonah scoffed, Jonah got up from his seat and crawled over to jacks old seat. "Thank you" you smiled at Jack. He pulled you into a hug "jonahs a huge fan of Harry Potter, don't talk smack about it in front of Jonah. Even if it's a joke" Jack rubbed your back. You nodded, you felt bad that you offended Jonah. You had to apologise, you snuggles closer to Jack and rested your head on his chest and went to sleep.