Part 20

Daniel pov

I yawned lightly and stretched my arms or as I just woke up, I rubbed my eyes in attempt to lessen the blurriness. I looked to my left and there was an empty bed, no sign of Y/n. At Thais point I was awake, it's too early Y/n doesn't get up until 11, I removed the thick covers off of my body and stepped onto the carpet. I walked up to the table in the hotel room and found a small piece of paper sitting there with perfectly folded folds. I picked it up and inspected it before opening the flaps up.

Thank you for everything, you guys have taught me many things but one things for sure is that I've caused major damage between you guys and I don't deserve you guys. So this letter is a goodbye letter. That thank you for being with me and thank you for teaching me the fun in life. I love you guys so much.

Signed (Y/n)

My eyes widened and my heart dropped, Y/n ran away. She left us.

I immediately ran over to Te other boys's rooms and showed them the letter.

"I had a similar looking paper in my suitcase as I was grabbing my clothes" Jonah states, worrisome overfilling his voice.

Jonah, you were like a big brother, you were there when I needed comfort and support. You were there when I had problems with the other 4 guys and I've never taken the time to say thank you. Thank you for everything. I love you big brother.

Signed (Y/n)

I saw a tear fall out his eye. He quickly pulled his sleeve up and wiped the tear away, Jonah was the oldest and Zach always ok something from him, seeing Jonah upset made the aura around the room turn south. "I-I have to find her" jonah hiccups.

"Jonah we're going to find her no matter what happens, we love her" Jack reassures giving Jonah a light squeeze to remind him that not all is lost.

I was the last person to open the letter, it was important to me knowing that Y/n was the love of my life, I slowly pulled open the creases.

I blinked a couple times before bursting out in tears, tears kept on streaming down my face and I couldn't take it anymore "we have to find her... now"