Part 15

You lie down an your bed, but can't seem to fall asleep, you toss and turn but can't find the right position. "Y/n you ok" you hear Daniels sleepy voice, "yea I'm fine I just can't find a good sleeping position" you complain. "You can come sleep with me" Daniel says half asleep. Your face starts heating up and your eyes wonder around the room, you knew you wouldn't be able to sleep so you agreed. Daniel was probably half asleep, there's no way he would say that when he was fully awake. You slid into the small space beside Daniel. Your back was facing Daniel, you didn't want to make things more awkward. You closed your eyes but immediately opened them back when you felt a pair of muscular arm wrap around your waist. "Daniel" you wriggled around trying to free yourself, you heard him groan and grip onto you tighter pulling you closer into his chest. You decided to give up and just sleep with Daniel spooning you, it wouldn't be so bad. (Definitely wouldn't 😉) you snuggled in closer and fell asleep.

________________

You heard clicks, flashes and 'awww' all around you, you opened your eyes and sat up but you got pulled down as soon as you sat up. You looked Over in the other direction finding a sleeping Daniel. "OH, ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIke" you exclaimed "WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING, I COULDNT SLEEP SO I WENT AND SLEPT WITH DANIEL. OH GOSH THAT CAME OUT WRONG"

"Y/n chill, people are still sleeping" Corbyn pointed at Daniel who was sound asleep next to you. You couldn't help but smile at his cute sleeping face. "Hurry up and get ready, we're heading out for breakfast soon" Corbyn shouted throwing a peace sign before walking out the hotel room with the other 3 boys following. "Daniel" you smiled, you moved his bed hair out of his hair and just ran your fingers through his hair, his hair was soft, softer than jacks. You placed a kiss on his forehead "Daniel we're gonna be late, wake up" you lightly shook his shoulder. "Y/n" Daniel groaned. "Daniel seavey wake up" you grabbed the nearest pillow and whacked his head. "Ok, ok I'm up geez" Daniel put his hand up in defence. "Hey Y/n can I ask you a question" Daniel asked "shoot" you replied "why were you sleeping in my bed" Daniel casually asked as if he does it all the time. "IM SORRY, YOU CALLED ME OVER CUZ I COULDNT SLEEP AND I WENT AND SLEPT ON YOUR BED AN-" you shouted. Daniel chuckles and walks over to you, he want down to whisper in your ear "I liked the way you touched my hair" Daniel whispered.

You knew he loved teasing you (not that way you dirty minded peeps)

You felt tingles crawl down your spine and your jaw dropped, how was this boy making you feel like this. "Daniel" you complained punching his arm. Daniel cupped your face to stop you from hitting him and placed a kiss on top of your head. You stood there in shock
"I can't be falling for him" you thought "then why was he making me feel like this. How was Daniel AND Jack make me feel like this". Your thoughts clouded your mind.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth, coming?" Daniel asked, you snapped out of your day dream and caught up with him.

~skip (I'm lazy)~

You waited down at the lobby with Daniel "they said that they were gonna wait down here , why are we waiting for them" you tapped your foot impatiently, you loved food and you couldn't wait for it. "Y/n calm down" Daniel placed his cold hand on your bare knee. You flinched at his sudden touch, what a great day to wear jean shorts. He noticed that you were a bit timid about him touching your bare skin so he decided it would be a good time to toy with you. He rubbed your knee with his thumb as his other four fingers rested on your knee "Daniel" you whimpered out. He removed his hand from your knee and slung his arm over your shoulder and drew vertical lines on your arm. "Daniel, why are you touching me so much" you whined. You didn't mind Daniels touches, they were sweet and gave you major goosebumps. You shuffled in closer and waited for the other guys as Daniel continued to trace line on your upper arm.

Quick a/n
Daniel doesn't want to do anything dirty with Y/n, he just likes teasing her and make her I guess feel uncomfortable. I dunno.