Part 14

You feel someone shaking your shoulder, your eyes flutter open and you see a tired Jack shaking you. You get out the tour bus and walk over to the hotel with Jack. The two of you walk over to the rest of the boys and the manager "hey dan, what's happening" you ask dan, "we're getting our rooms" Daniel replied. "Aren't I in the same room as you" you ask tilting your head. Daniel nods and grabs the card from the managers hand, he takes your hand as he dashes up the stair case "DANIEL!!!" You shriek as he zooms through the hallways dragging you along. Obviously Daniel was faster and your little legs couldn't keep up. (Sorry if y'all are tall) Daniel stops all of a sudden making you run into his chest, your eyes widen as your face heats up "I'm so sorry" you pull away. Daniel chuckles "we're here" Daniel points to the room door that was in front of us. You snatch the key card from his hand and you slide it through the slit, the bar in front of the slit flashes a green colour and unlocks the door. You open the door and immediately jumps on your bed your face hits the pillow as you hug it. "Guess I'm going to shower first" Daniel laughs. "Hey! I said I was going first" you shoot your head up. "Hey, I was kidding" Daniel walks over to his bed and sits on it. You stand up and head over to the bathroom.

You slowly strip off your clothes and you grab your phone from the table and play your playlist by why don't we. "look at us, we can paint a perfect picture" you quietly sing to yourself as you twist the knob in the shower. Cold water hits your back and you shriek, you immediately turn the shower tap off. You twist the other knob and it sprays out hot water. You twist the other knob and you sigh in relief as the warm water hits your face.

You rub your arms making sure you get off the sweaty smell, you sing the lyrics to 'something different' as you shower.

~skip~

You close the shower taps and grab the towel that was resting on the table you dry yourself up before laying the towel back onto the table. You slipped on your underwear "hurry up, I need to p-" Daniel barges into the bathroom before looking at your half naked body. "SHSHJ SORRY, I'LL BE GONE" Daniel shouts before slamming the door behind him. Your face heats up and your jaw drops "Daniel seavey just saw you half naked" you think to yourself. You slip on an oversized why don't we t shirt that Daniel owned, you always loved the smell of Daniel. Weird but you did. You took a deep breath before stepping out. You awkwardly laugh as you plop down next to Daniel "never talk about that incident again" you whisper through your teeth. Daniel turns into a tomato and nods vigorously.

What a day