Mystery

Will's POV

The sounds of birds chirping outside and the morning sun waking up the many that slept under the Moon's reign. I opened my eyes as I groaned at the threatening rays of the sunlight that leaked into my room. I moved but stopped forgetting that I had my journal there. But as I went to feel the brown book, it wasn't there but instead on the nightstand near my bedside. I blinked and furrowed my eyes. I would have sworn I had it next to me when I fell asleep.

I sat up and brushed my fingers through my blonde hair as I blinked the tiredness out of my eyes as I turned to my journal to see three ominous blue roses. Two were on top of the journal while the third one was inside the book between some pages. I picked up the roses and felt their petals. They were not dead, but very alive. They were not put here long ago. I grabbed my journal and flipped through the beige pages as I passed many of my black inked writing as I stopped where the rose was at as I looked down at unknown writing in my book.

It was in perfect cursive as if they were in an olden age cursive as I put my hand on top of the black ink and read carefully to what it said. The words staring with;

I'm OK, I'm OK
I miss you so much.
But things are different between you and I
I kept a secret from you
Will if I was different and was the same as you
It would be perfect but, that's not the case.
Will, when you read this.
You will find three blue roses.
The roses within has a mystery to them like I do
I love you Will
But I don't think you feel the same for me.

Who cares if one more light goes out?
In a sky of a million stars
It flickers, flickers
Who cares when someone's time runs out?
If a moment is all we are
We're quicker, quicker
Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do

I stopped and looked down at the roses. My first went to the one who introduced me to the real meaning to the blue roses in the first place. Luna. But how? I would have heard Shep barking if he heard Luna walking in. Or the horses would have heard her as well. How did she get in?

I thought quickly as I got up, and ran out of the room and down to Bailey's room as I barged into his room to see him sleeping. There on his nightstand was the same blue rose. But there was only one. Why did I receive three, while he received one. I thought even harder as I walked over to my sleeping cousin and watched as he groaned and blinked his brown eyes at me. "Ugh....Will? What are you doing in my room?" He says as he looks around and spots the rose as he blinks and picks it up.

"What's with the rose? Did you put them here?" He asks as I shook my head. "No, but I was hoping of you were awake last night?" I asked as he shook his head. "No why?" He scratched his head and stared at blue rose that had no thorns at all on the stem. "I think Luna may have came in the night last night," I spoke as he widen his eyes at the sound of her name. "Luna?!? No way, Shep would have heard her," Bailey says in disbelief

"That's what I was thinking, but maybe she knew how to be quiet and put these here. She did however wrote a note in my journal, saying there's a secret she's been hiding and if things were different she would have stayed. But she questioned that I didn't love her" I explained to him as he looked at me. "But you do love her, you ran after her when she went missing. Maybe there's more then she let on. Did you notice the moment she appeared the black made went missing the same time she did?" Bailey asked as I blinked at him as I thought hard. He was right, when Luan appeared the Luna black mare ran off that night.

But what was Luna hiding that she didn't want me to know about? Was she the reason the mare left? Was there more then she was letting off? Questions ran through my mind as I walked back to my room and got dress as I put on my boots. My thoughts ran and ran as I headed out to feed Teeny, Shep and Angora as I stopped to see the same roses. She was definitely here. And she wanted to show she was here. I went on my way and fed the animals before tending to the horses as I see everyone at their horse's stalls.

There resting upon each stall door was a blue rose. Why did she put them here? Was this more then a sign? Was she trying to signal for us to come and find her? I thought long and hard as I spoke up. "Hey you guys let's go camping," I suggested as the everyone except Chloe and Zoey, all approved. Chloe and Zoey groaned as they gave up knowing they had to go anyways. It what was expected for the horses to go out.

Everyone headed towards the home to get their stuff as I looked down at the roses as I gripped them. "Where are you Luna?" I say as I walked up to my room and packed up the things I needs. So clothes, my tent, and sleeping bag. I then grabbed my things and headed down to get the food ready for the trip as I put the food into the bags and stuffed them into the food bag.

Time skip

Slowly as we got everything ready, I looked over to see Zoey and Chloe over packing again as always. I sighed and shook my head. "Take what you guys really need, so clothes for the night and the next day. And toothbrushes and toothpaste, along brushes buts that's it" I explained to them as they grumbled and went back in to grab the things they need.

I got onto the black saddle that was on Jimber as I look at the blue roses that sat in the small pouches as I sigh. Sarah walked up and put her hand on my shoulder and nods. "We'll find her Will," she says as I see Chloe and Zoey get up on their horses and waited for me to lead them out.

--------------------------------------

I kicked the sides of Jimber's sides as we rode off towards the trail as I hear galloping near the trail we were on. I pulled on the ropes as Jimber stopped along with the other as I noticed a few fillies and colts neighing as a black horse lead them down a off road trail as she turned to us and blinked at us.

The eyes that stared at us were distinct as the black mare reeled up and yowled before running off with the ponies. I blinked and watch the shadow leave with in the trees.

Luna you really are true mystery

Oh yea I'm back, sorry I had a small writers block but I'm back with another chapter hope you like it