Choices

Previously on Beauty is a beast......

I was her

I was the moon goddess....

"I am Hanwi"

-----------------------------

Spirit looked at me with a confused look as Rain just stared in disbelief as I passed by them in a quick black blur as I transformed into the mare. People backed up as I sped passed them. My gallops echoed as I hit the fields. The long brown and golden blades poked up as I slowly stopped and swung my head around as I cried out on anger.

Why?

Why me!

I'm nothing!

I'm just a mare who should have been dead!

I stopped as I started to pant from all my anger being released. My whole life, I thought I was a freak. That my parents were just gifted for me to be this hybrid. But I was wrong. I was the daughter. Or the tear and reincarnation of Hanwi. A moon goddess. A goddess.

If I am her.....what am I going to do? I want to be free. I want to run and live my life as a human or a mare. Not just sit there and be worshipped. I was not this girl who could just sit there. I looked up to the golden sky that was now turning a fades purple and pink, hoping there I was going to be given guidance. But to my words, there wasn't.

No guidance

No way of knowing what my choices was.

Do I stay here?

Do I become there living goddess of Hanwi?

Or do I run free with the others back home?

Home. Home is where Storm, Amber Dance, Hugo, and the others are. They were home to me. My parents were the ones who brought me there. They watched me grow and I watched them leave before my eyes. They knew the herd was my home. Then passed them is where Horseland lives.

Where Jimber and other horses practice with their partners, their humans. Their family. I just can picture Jimber smiling and talking to each of the younger stallions and mares. Then there was Will. Will was my love.

Will was my everything, he was the one who brought me out of the wild. I was born out there but he took me out of there. And I escaped only to fall and hurt myself. I was stuck in my human form and I had to deal what came my way as a human. And that's when I felt the human emotions. For horses that different.

We're animals, we mate and that's it. We don't love. We don't develop feelings, thats us. But I'm both human and horse. I fell for Will and he didn't return my feelings. Maybe it was true. Humans are the same as horses. They breed, theirs no love. There is only breeding then they die. Like everything around us. We give birth, we watch our little ones grow, and we die. Then the cycle goes on.

I sighed and turned into my human self as I dug both my hands into each side of my head and let out a blood curdling scream, with the mix of anger and sadness. I then fell to my knees and put my hands in front of me and cried out. "I'm so confused. What am I supposed to do?!?" I yelled and sobbed out.

Suddenly the evening sky turned dark and I was in the darkness alone with the moon showing beautifully in the shimmered light. "Confused are we?" I hear a female echoed voice as I blinked up to see a woman with long black hair and black eyes. She was beautiful and breath taking. She was outlined in pale white as she spoke again. A smile gracing her lips.