-Chapter 13-

Vote if you enjoy! xx

When Neville told us he had found the Room of Requirement, it had been a bit of a shock. I have only seen it once, and even then, it took me six months of pacing the halls until I finally stumbled upon the newly appearing door. I hadn't thought there was any point to trying to find it again. 

Neville, rather excitedly, led Harry, Ron, Hermione and I down the corridors to an empty wall. As we approach, slowly, achingly, the wall begins to change into a pair of heavy looking doors. They reach up to the top of the wall, and though none of us speak, Ron steps forward and pushes the door open. 

"I can't believe you did it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement." Hermione murmurs, stepping inside. 

"The what?" says Ron,

"It's also known as the come and go room? It only appears when a person has real need of it."

"So say if you really needed the toilet...?" Ron asks. Harry chuckles.

"Charming Ronald, but yes, that is the general idea." 

xxx

When the first Dumbledore's Army meeting began, it was the day that Umbridge declared all student run organisations were to de disbanded unless they acquired permission from the devil herself to continue running. As we piled into the Room of Requirement, however, most people are discussing tomorrows Quidditch game, not the legality of what they are about to do. 

I'm rather excited about Quidditch, though I' far too clumsy to play. I'm a good flier, but trying to catch or avoid other flying objects is not my strong suit. I'm more suited to ground work. This doesn't stop me from being excited though. The other day Draco kept talking about how excited he was it was quite adorable, really. Not that I like him or anything. It was just cute.

For our first lesson, Harry lined us up in pairs to face one of the practice dummies placed around the room. We are learning how to do 'Expelliarmus' again, which is good since most of us haven't touched that spell since second year. Neville goes first, but instead disarms himself, and sends his wand flying over his shoulder. Muttering some self-depreciating things under his breath,  Harry and him step to the side to watch the rest of the group. Once Ginny and I have a go with the Dummy, we head off to our own corner of the room to practice. 

"You haven't stopped smiling you know," Ginny says, grinning at me. 

"This is fun!" I say, "Expelliarmus!" Ginny's wand flies over to me, and I jump to catch it, but instead, it hits Harry in the head. I wince.

"Sorry," 

Harry just laughs at me and throws the wand back to Ginny, who smiles at him. When Harry turns away I raise an eyebrow at her, and she rolls her eyes. 

"Expelliarmus!"

xxx

The next day at breakfast the whole Hall is talking. The match is between Gryffindor and Slytherin after all- It's a pretty big deal. Ron and Harry, both looking equally nervous, spend breakfast pushing food around their plates. 

"You'll do brilliantly, boys! And even better if you eat something!" Hermione says, "Honestly Ron, I think this is the first time I've ever seen you not eating."

"He's terrified,"

"Petrified,"

"It is his first match ever," I say, turning to the twins and rolling my eyes, "I don't blame him. I wouldn't be hungry either."

"Thanks Clara," Ron says awkwardly, grinning up at me, then he sighs, "At least you can catch..."

"Pfff!" Harry snorts, "Catch?! Have you seen her? She's awful!"

Hermione giggles, "It's true,"

"Oh shut up you lot!" I cry, throwing a piece of half eaten toast at the twins who have bowled over laughing. My cheeks start to grow red. 

"Anything would be better at catching than her!"

"Did, you see her in-"

"I know when she-"

"Hit him with the-"

"On the head yeah!"

Fred and George laugh, and Fred pats Ron on the back.

"Go on boys, you have a game to win," Hermione says, "Clear off," 

The boys stand up and start heading out the door. 

"Whats that letter?" Hermione motions to the unopened letter that sits by my plate. 

"Oh nothing," I say, picking it up hurridly to put it in my pocket. Ginny snatches it out of my hand.

"Oi! From my mum? Why are you writing to her? Not trying to replace me are you?" 

"No, Oi Ginny that's mine! Don't open it-"

Ginny turns away from me so I can't reach her, and she open the letter. She starts muttering under her breath what it says. 

"Dear Clara, as much as the idea of having a Malfoy over for Christmas concerns me, I do think you should be allowed to bring him. If you can ensure Draco will have no knowledge of the location of the- BOODY HELL CLARA DRACO over for CHRISTMAS LUNCH!" 

I sigh in defeat. "Yes..." I mumble.

"And MUM said YES!" 

"Really?" I say hopefully, trying to hide a smile,

"Well I think it's cute." Says Hermione, "I may hate his guts, but when he's around you he's quite adorable."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at Hermione, who smirks.

"You must be blind, Clara. He likes you. A lot."

"No, he doesn't."

"Yeah, actually, he does." Ginny says, 

I roll my eyes at them, busying myself by buttering my toast. It's total bollocks. Well, maybe not totally, but... I wouldn't want to get my hopes up. Besides, we're just friends. 

xxx

Ok so guys I know this was meant to be the Quidditch game BUT I wrote the build up and a bit about the DA and I realised that if I put the Quidditch game in the chapter will be over 3000 words, and though that sounds like fun, I'm going to save it. NEXT WEEK I PROMISE!

Anyone else desperate for the Wizarding World Loot Crate?

Taylor xx (sorry...)