117 part 2

The sun had set by the time that Scott had stopped his bike right outside the loft. He took a hard breath as he readied himself to do something unpleasant. But when he took his helmet off, he saw that someone else was already here. Malia.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her as he got off his bike.

"I heard that you were coming here to talk to Peter and since Lydia tells me that he's basically Satan in a V-neck I figured you shouldn't be alone."

Scott started to get nervous. The last thing he wanted was for Malia to be around him and risk him doing or saying something that will have her find out the truth. Stiles wanted to be the one to tell her. "I can handle Peter," he said trying to draw her away.

But Malia was stubborn. "You can handle him better with me."

She then moved off for the loft and Scott quickly followed after her. He could only cross his fingers and hope that Peter behaved himself, however slim that may be. They moved into the building and got to the sliding door.

"Just...let me do the talking," Scott told her as he went and pushed it open.

As they walked in, Malia took the whole place in though her eyes narrowed. "What's wrong with you?" she asked him.

"Nothing," he told her.

"Your heart is pounding like crazy. You nervous?"

"He's just bad at introductions," mumbled an all too familiar voice.

Scott turned at the sound of it to find Peter sitting in a couch to the side, reading a book. "Peter," he braced himself as he sent a look Malia's way. He had to introduce her now. "This is Malia," he said softly.

Peter put his book down as he slowly picked himself up, his eyes never leaving Malia. Not leaving his now revealed daughter. He took a moment to really look at her. "Beautiful eyes," he muttered finally. "Did you get them from your father?" he asked as he slowly stepped over for them.

"Mother,' she told him with a look that told them that Peter was weirding her out.

But Peter didn't seem bothered by her reaction. "Interesting. Anyway," he snapped out of his stupor and looked over at Scott. "I'm sure they told you all about me."

Malia nodded. "Stiles told me everything about you."

"Stiles?" he asked as he looked at Scott who narrowed his eyes at him. Peter's eyes widened. "Oh, I see. Wow. Starting to see his type. Did he tell you that its thanks to me that he and his friends even have their power?"

She barely shrugged. "Yeah. The homicidal killing spree also came up."

Peter just gave her a small smile. "We're all works in progress."

"Well when you progress into your next killing spree why don't you try and make sure they all stay dead," she bit back.

That made Peter's eyes narrow a bit. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"What do you know about people being turned by a scratch?" Scott asked him.

"Did you scratch someone Scott?" he asked a little surprised. "Well, don't worry. The claws have to go in pretty deep."

"But it's possible," Scott asked him as he started to walk off. "Like if you clawed out someone's throat?" he said with a pointed tone.

Peter rolled his eyes. "Well, yeah its possible. It's also beyond rare. We're talking one in a-" But Peter stopped when he started to get the hints that Scott was dropping. His face then went into an aggravated snarl. "Million."